Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 110838 - de Anita (Australie) - 2016-05-05
: "Looking for German Pen Pals for year 7 German class"

Hi there,

I am teaching a year 7 class in German. I have got about 24 students. They are currently writing letters and I am hoping to actually send them to an English class in Germany. The letters are in German and I thought they could respond in English?
Let me know if you are interested (anita.wiens90@gmail.com)

Thanks
Anita

110838 -
modifier supprimer 110978 - Réponse de kimuli (Ouganda) - 2016-05-25

hi i am a director the dream foundation of uganda (www.thedreamfoundtionuganda.org) and would like to a letter writing project with your school. children here can write to yours that side. tdfuganda@gmail.com

110838 -
modifier supprimer 110969 - Réponse de ANSOUMANA SAGNA (Sénégal) - 2016-05-24

Bonjour,
Nous sommes une école élémentaire associative de 6 classes,d'enfants agès de 6 à 14 ans,située à Dakar au sénégal.
Nous souhaiterions ouvrir nos élèves aux merveilles et aux diversités du monde et nous aimerions débuter la correspondance juste début novembre 2016.Les échanges peuvent être faits par courrier postal ou par internet.
J'attends vos réponse avec impatience!Je vous envie plein de soleil!A très bientôt.
Adresse postale:
Ecole ass. Xarito
BP:20256 Thiaroye
Dakar / Sénégal
E-mail: association.xarito@gmail.com ou sagna66@gmail.com

110838 -
modifier supprimer 110908 - Réponse de Tanja (Allemagne) - 2016-05-12

Hi,

I am teaching a class 8 (14 years) in English and we do a project on Australia in about two weeks. The result will be a little student newspaper on Australia.
I am not exactly looking for penfriends for my students but something similar.
I'd like to send a small mascot to your class. That could be a little doll or animal or something that represents my German class. Then your students could chose one student each day that will take the mascot with him or her and will take pictures that show his or her daily life in Australia. The students would then send a short letter together with the pictures.
Of course, we could do that the other way round as well. If you send us a small mascot that my students can take with them in their daily life, they would share there daily life with you.
Are you interested :)?

Best wishes,
Tanja

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info