Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 110730 - de Mayumi (Japon) - 2016-04-21
: "How about Earth Day Project with Japanese students?"

Our school has been working on Earth Day project.
We want to make friends all over the world to do something nice and kind to the Earth, together.

such as seeding, planting trees, picking up the trash on the street/beach...,saving water/electricity,gas... recycling...and all that.

We have been working on encouraging people to make green curtain to save the energy.
Have you heard of Green curtain?

https://www.facebook.com/minnanoeigoschool/

If you are interested, please feel free to message me and if you have a facebook account, please have a look at our page you can watch the video we made for Earth Day.

110730 -
modifier supprimer 111113 - Réponse de mayumi (Japon) - 2016-06-06

Thank you for all the replies to my suggestion. At the moment, we only do "video message exchange" because we have got so many schools to deal with (fortunately).
We'd love to make more and more and more friends but don't have enough time... so video message is the best way and simple way for us to keep in touch and exchange messages.
But we understand that there are many parents and teachers are worried about privacy and stuff. So if you all are ok about that, then please let us know ;)

110730 -
modifier supprimer 111084 - Réponse de Anne-Marie (France) - 2016-06-04

Hi. I'm interested in your project.I'm a primary school teacher in West France (Vendée). My pupils are 8-9 years old. I'm looking for classes from all around the world for the school year 2016-2017 from september to june. We'd like to exchange letters, e-mails, photos, vidéos about our schools, geographical landscapes, local customs, wildlife, flora and the way of life (in french or english). I find your project very interesting and I'm OK to work about sustained development.

110730 -
modifier supprimer 110898 - Réponse de noelie (Burkina Faso) - 2016-05-11

MON SOUHAIT A TOUJOURS ÉTÉ DE CORRESPONDRE AVEC UNE ECOLE ET ENSEIGNANT JAPONAIS ET VOILA L'OCCASION QUI S'OFFRE A MOI. JE SUIS UNE ENSEIGNANTE DIRECTION D'UNE ECOLE PRIMAIRE PUBLIQUE AU BURKINA FASO; SI MON ANNONCE VOUS INTÉRESSE ECRIVEZ MOI EMAIL noeliekam1@gmail.com

110730 -
modifier supprimer 110851 - Réponse de Amenyo (Gabon) - 2016-05-06

Hello,
I'm french teacher at Gabon. I'm also a président of association who's named " one book one smile". In this association we fight for best education children. We also fight for corect environement. Because our phylosophie is that a better education will come from better environement.
Me and my school boys and association members will bee so glad to start earlier working with you. Now we work on one project " the hope seeds" . We need your advice and help to make some better.
Hope to red you soon on my private email.

SETODZO Amenyo from gabon.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info