Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 110703 - de Emma (Australie) - 2016-04-16
: "Excited students looking for Pen Pals! :)"

Hey there!

I teach two year 8 English/Humanities classes, in a coastal town of South Australia. We would love to correspond via letters to a class of similarly aged (13-14) English speaking students. I want my students to experience authentic learning about another countries culture, while developing their English skills.

Can't want to hear from you!
Emma

110703 -
modifier supprimer 131282 - Réponse de celine (France) - 2023-10-02

Hello Vanessa, I teach in France and my 14 year old pupils are learning Englaish. They would be delighted to exchange cards and letters with your pupils. I have got 2 classes of 22 pupils. Would that be OK for you. How many pupils do you have!
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Céline

110703 -
modifier supprimer 123531 - Réponse de meryem (Maroc) - 2018-09-11

I'm a teacher of English from Morocco. I teach pupils aged 12/14.I would like to work with your school. If you are interested in my emai,please answer me as soon as possible.meryemtouyer123@gmai.com

110703 -
modifier supprimer 122963 - Réponse de Kim (USA) - 2018-08-22

Hi, I would like to exchange letters, and my students are ages 12-14. We live in North Carolina in the US.
Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,
Kim

110703 -
modifier supprimer 119672 - Réponse de Simonetta (Italie) - 2017-11-08

Is your idea still worth doing. I teach English in a Middle School in northern Italy not far from Milan. I have 6 classes from year 7 to year 9 and am interested in starting a project to exchange emails with kids of the same age in English.

Please email me if you are still looking for partners in the project
galli.simonetta@gmail.com

110703 -
modifier supprimer 118588 - Réponse de Alenka (Russie) - 2017-09-23

Hi , my name is Alena ( u can call me just Al) . I am 16 years old student (or pupil ) from Russia , can i be your penpal ?

110703 -
modifier supprimer 117787 - Réponse de Karin Gomez (USA) - 2017-08-31

Hello,

I have 7th grade ELA students (age 12-13) in Arizona who will be writing letters this year. We would like to partner with other 7th graders, and we have about 150 students in total. If you would like to work with our class please message me back soon!
Thank you,

Mrs. Gomez and Ms. Frechette

110703 -
modifier supprimer 116804 - Réponse de agnes (France) - 2017-07-18

Hello !
I'm from France in the centre of Paris a very nice school and I teach English to 13-15 years old students (=classe de 3ème en collège et 4ème ). I would like to find penpals for my future students, for September 2017, if possible either in the US, Canada or Australia or South Africa(as these countries are studied all year long)
The idea is to find a penpal for each student (there will be 25 or 32 students in my four classes).
The exchange will be made via both emails and snail mail (so as to make students study the format of a letter/postcard and improve their use of internet). This project includes collective emails/letters and individual exchange.
Themes of writing can be : the educational system (similarities and differences ; school uniform, if any), habits and ways of life, discovering another culture (traditional bank holidays, music...)

I'm opened to any other suggestions to complete the mail/letter exchange. If anybody is interested, please let me know !

110703 -
modifier supprimer 113986 - Réponse de Luis (Turquie) - 2016-10-19

Hi there! I teach English in Istanbul, students aged 13-15, most of them really enthusiastic about having a penpal. If so, please do not hesitate to write me back and we can arrange something!

Thanks in advance,

L.

110703 -
modifier supprimer 113904 - Réponse de Gilbert (Kenya) - 2016-10-15

our school is in Kenya and would like to connect with your school.Hope to hear from you soon.

110703 -
modifier supprimer 113607 - Réponse de agnes (France) - 2016-10-02

i! We are French and I teach English to 14-15 years old pupils starting "collège" which is middle school in France. They've been learning English for 3 years though their written English is usually very basic. So I'd like for them to write by snail mail, postcards or e-mail( whatever fits!)small recording videos if you want to other students their age whose mother tongue is English. I need approx 32 pupils to pair each kid with a different penfriend and this for 4 classes (one is smaller about 20 pupils )
our school is located live just in the centre of Paris and our school web site is wonderful have a look!sainteclotilde.net .
Please let me know if your are interested so that we can start ASAP.

110703 -
modifier supprimer 113501 - Réponse de Vanessa (USA) - 2016-09-28

Hi,
My name is Vanessa and I am a teacher in New Jersey, USA. I am looking for some penpals for my students. Are you interested?

110703 -
modifier supprimer 112927 - Réponse de agnes (France) - 2016-09-11

Hi! We are French and I teach English to 14-15 years old pupils starting "collège" which is middle school in France. They've been learning English for 3 years though their written English is usually very basic. So I'd like for them to write by snail mail, postcards or e-mail( whatever fits!)small recording videos if you want to other students their age whose mother tongue is English. I need approx 32 pupils to pair each kid with a different penfriend and this for 4 classes (one is smaller about 20 pupils )
our school is located live just in the centre of Paris and our school web site is wonderful have a look!sainteclotilde.net .
Today is back to school in France, so to everyone,good Back to School!

110703 -
modifier supprimer 112702 - Réponse de agnes (France) - 2016-09-04

Hi! We are French and I teach English to 14-15 years old pupils starting "collège" which is middle school in France. They've been learning English for 3 years though their written English is usually very basic. So I'd like for them to write by snail mail, postcards or e-mail( whatever fits!)small recording videos if you want to other students their age whose mother tongue is English. I need approx 32 pupils to pair each kid with a different penfriend and this for 4 classes (one is smaller about 20 pupils )
Today is back to school in France, so to everyone,good Back to School!

110703 -
modifier supprimer 111969 - Réponse de Sandrine (Polynésie Française) - 2016-08-05

Hi,
I'm an English teacher in French Polynesia and I would be delighted to have my 14/15 year-old students exchange letters, mails, powerpoint presentations with students from Australia. They live on an isolated island and I'd love to develop their communicating skills.
We're starting school next week so if you're interested in learning more about Tahitian culture as much as we're eager to know more about yoyur culture then write to me please!

110703 -
modifier supprimer 111618 - Réponse de agnes (France) - 2016-07-12

I teach 4 classes of pupils aged between 13 14 15(14 years) in English and we do a project on Australia.
I am looking for penfriends for my students We want to see the differences between your country and ours.
The students would send letter together with the pictures and emails.
We 're in the centre of Paris it's a very nice school. Looking forward to hearing from you.We go back to school on the 1 st of september.

110703 -
modifier supprimer 110976 - Réponse de kimuli (Ouganda) - 2016-05-25

hi

i am a director the dream foundation of uganda (www.thedreamfoundtionuganda.org) and would like to a letter writing project with your school. children here can write to yours that side.
tdfuganda@gmail.com

110703 -
modifier supprimer 110970 - Réponse de ANSOUMANA SAGNA (Sénégal) - 2016-05-24

Bonjour,
Nous sommes une école élémentaire associative de 6 classes,d'enfants agès de 6 à 14 ans,située à Dakar au sénégal.
Nous souhaiterions ouvrir nos élèves aux merveilles et aux diversités du monde et nous aimerions débuter la correspondance juste début novembre 2016.Les échanges peuvent être faits par courrier postal ou par internet.
J'attends vos réponse avec impatience!Je vous envie plein de soleil!A très bientôt.
Adresse postale:
Ecole ass. Xarito
BP:20256 Thiaroye
Dakar / Sénégal
E-mail: association.xarito@gmail.com ou sagna66@gmail.com

110703 -
modifier supprimer 110909 - Réponse de Tanja (Allemagne) - 2016-05-12

Hi,

I am teaching a class 8 (14 years) in English and we do a project on Australia in about two weeks. The result will be a little student newspaper on Australia.
I am not exactly looking for penfriends for my students but something similar.
I'd like to send a small mascot to your class. That could be a little doll or animal or something that represents my German class. Then your students could chose one student each day that will take the mascot with him or her and will take pictures that show his or her daily life in Australia. The students would then send a short letter together with the pictures.
Of course, we could do that the other way round as well. If you send us a small mascot that my students can take with them in their daily life, they would share there daily life with you.
Are you interested :)?

Best wishes,
Tanja

110703 -
modifier supprimer 110764 - Réponse de sarah (Canada) - 2016-04-25

looking for pen pals to exchange letters in the mail for my home schooled children age 11-13 do you have any students that would like to exchange letters from the school australia has always been a wonder to my kids

110703 -
modifier supprimer 110745 - Réponse de Kathy (Grenade) - 2016-04-23

I am interested in linking a whole school not just a class

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info