Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 110689 - de Cecilia (Suède) - 2016-04-14
Coll�ge : "Penpals in Spanish"

Hello,
I´m a Spanish teacher in a middleschool in Sweden. My pupils are at the age 14-15, and they have studied Spanish for two years. It would be great to have penpals who are at the same level.It doesn´t really matter where you live, maybe UK, Iceland, Denmark or Finland for example. I would prefer snailmail, at least to start with. If you are interested, please contact me and we can decide how to do!
All the best, Cecilia

110689 -
modifier supprimer 120821 - Réponse de Leyre (Espagne) - 2018-02-12

Hi Carolina,
I am an English teacher at a secondary school in Quintanar de la Orden, Toledo, and my students would be delighted to have your students as penfriends! I know you posted your message some time ago, and you may not be interested anymore, but I just wanted to make sure, and if not, maybe some other teachers at your school could be interested.
Please let me know whatever the answer is!

I'm looking forward to your reply,

Leyre Pérez

110689 -
modifier supprimer 118854 - Réponse de Amanda (Brésil) - 2017-10-02

Hello there! I'm a teacher of a private school in the south of Brazil, and I have several students from all ages eager to have penpals. What do you say?

110689 -
modifier supprimer 110748 - Réponse de Grace (USA) - 2016-04-23

Hej! Jag heter Grace och jag är 15 år och är intresserad att bli en brevvän till en student. Jag bor i USA. Jag skulle hellre skriva till en flicka, om det är okej. Min e-post är: radish.services@gmail.com

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info