Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 110678 - de Yvette (Afrique du Sud) - 2016-04-13
Coll�ge : "Pen friends"

Good morning

I am a grade 7 English Second Language Teacher in South Africa.There are about 16 learners in my class. I am looking for pen friends for my learners. They are very excited and really looking forward to learning about other cultures and countries.

I want to improve there writing skills and will like to correspond via snail mail if possible.

Sunny South African Greetings
Yvette

110678 -
modifier supprimer 126457 - Réponse de mike frost (USA) - 2019-09-12

Hello, I am a middle school art teacher. I am wanting for my advance art class, which only has 4 students, to design a post card in art class trying to show our culture with a short story on the reverse side. I would love for one of your students to respond back to each card that is sent to your school with their interpretation of your culture using art and grammar. My goal is to connect two different cultures using art to communicate. Is this something that your class and yourself would be interested in? If so, We can send the first batch of cards out by Wendsday of next week. I look forward to hearing from you.

110678 -
modifier supprimer 124120 - Réponse de Deborah (USA) - 2018-10-05

Hello.

I am a librarian at an elementary school in Morton Grove, Illinois. I am starting a program where I will have many students in grades 5-8 writing letters. I would be happy to exchange with your class. Please let me know if you are interested.

110678 -
modifier supprimer 123117 - Réponse de Marie (France) - 2018-08-28

Hi,
I teach Enghish in a secondary school in France. My pupils are from 12 to 15 years old.
We would be very interested in beginning snail mail with you all the more as South Africa is my preferred Engsh speaking country.
Best Regards,
Marie

110678 -
modifier supprimer 122437 - Réponse de Ria Schumacher (USA) - 2018-07-10

My kids are home schooled and would love to be pen apls with children there. They are 12,9, and 7.

110678 -
modifier supprimer 115726 - Réponse de Sandrine (France) - 2017-03-14

Bonjour !
Je serais intéressée pour un échange épistolaire en français avec mes élèves qui ont 14 15 ans.
Merci de me recontacter si vous êtes intéressés.

110678 -
modifier supprimer 115305 - Réponse de levi (Kenya) - 2017-02-01

greetings from kenya africa we are a kenyan school from nairobi kenya our school and students woul;d like to penpal with you to learn your cultures and lifestyles and also improve english language

110678 -
modifier supprimer 114472 - Réponse de Michaela Connolly (Grande Bretagne) - 2016-11-16

Hi there,

I have 4 year 7 and 8 students at my high school in the UK. I am currently running a geography club and they really want to speak to students in South Africa to find out about their culture ¡V would you be willing to let my students write to your students? They are age 11-13.

Thank you,
Michaela Connolly ļ

110678 -
modifier supprimer 111085 - Réponse de Anne-Marie (France) - 2016-06-04

Hi. I'm a primary school teacher in West France (Vendée). My pupils are 8-9 years old. I'm looking for classes from all around the world for the school year 2016-2017 from september to june. We'd like to exchange letters, e-mails, photos, vidéos about our schools, geographical landscapes, local customs, wildlife, flora and the way of life. It could be possible to write in english but my pupils are beginning learners.

110678 -
modifier supprimer 110885 - Réponse de Yvette (Afrique du Sud) - 2016-05-10

Wonderful......how do we go about exchanging information. My students prefer snail mail...

110678 -
modifier supprimer 110842 - Réponse de laurent (Burkina Faso) - 2016-05-05

Hi!

I think it is possible to give this opportunity to the youngs by starting with Burkina Faso.
I have also motivatect d student of the same range of age here.

If you like we can start an exciting project for them.

Thank you.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info