Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 110672 - de Cecilia (Suède) - 2016-04-12
: "Penpals"

Hi!
I am a teacher from Sweden that to the fall I will have a 4th grade. I would like it if some english teaher would like to be our penpals. Hopefully about the same age.
Please reply if you are interest

//Cec

110672 -
modifier supprimer 123983 - Réponse de meryem (Maroc) - 2018-09-29

I'm a teacher of English from Morocco. I teach pupils aged 12/14.I would like to work with your school. If you are interested in my emai,please answer me as soon as possible. meryemtouyer123@gmail.com

110672 -
modifier supprimer 117557 - Réponse de Kim (USA) - 2017-08-24

I have several classes of students ages 11-13 in North Carolina. Are you still interested in English-speaking penpals?

Thanks,
Kim

110672 -
modifier supprimer 115944 - Réponse de isaac (Tanzanie) - 2017-04-24

hello pen i will be able to help you,
most welcome

110672 -
modifier supprimer 115322 - Réponse de levi (Kenya) - 2017-02-01

greetings from kenya africa we are a kenyan school from nairobi kenya our school and students woul;d like to penpal with you to learn your cultures and lifestyles and also improve english language

110672 -
modifier supprimer 112603 - Réponse de LUCIANO CHRISTOPHER (Tanzanie) - 2016-09-01

Hi
My name is LUCIANO CHRISTOPHER, a body chairman of KIWANJA CHA NDEGE PRIMARY SCHOOL,in a CAPITAL CITY of TANZANIA.I would like to share experience and how to teach english as well visiting each other.
I would like my teachers to have comunication with you and your school
I am looking forward to hear from soon
your truly
LUCIANO CHRISTOPHER
CHAIRMAN

110672 -
modifier supprimer 112602 - Réponse de LUCIANO CHRISTOPHER (Tanzanie) - 2016-09-01

Hi
My name is LUCIANO CHRISTOPHER, a body chairman of KIWANJA CHA NDEGE PRIMARY SCHOOL,in a CAPITAL CITY of TANZANIA.I would like to share experience and how to teach english as well visiting each other.
I would like my teachers to have comunication with you and your school
I am looking forward to hear from soo
your truly
LUCIANO CHRISTOPHER
CHAIRMAN

110672 -
modifier supprimer 111673 - Réponse de Katarzyna Kuropatwa (Pologne) - 2016-07-15

I teach English in a small town in Poland. I happen to have a group of students in the age group you are looking for. Please let me know if you would like us to become penfriends with your school. Looking forward to your answer.

110672 -
modifier supprimer 111114 - Réponse de Cecilia (Suède) - 2016-06-06

Hi
That would be great. Just as you know the kids have only read english for onde year so they not that great on it yet. Have you try this page before. How do we continue?

110672 -
modifier supprimer 111086 - Réponse de Anne-Marie (France) - 2016-06-04

Hi. I'm a primary school teacher in West France (Vendée). I'm looking for penpals for my class from september 2016 to june 2017. My pupils will be 8-9 years old. I'm searching classes from all around the world to exchange letters, and why not e-mails, photos, vidéos about our schools, geographical landscapes, local customs, wildlife, flora and the way of life. It could be possible to write in english or french. Please contact me if you are interested. best regards

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info