Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 110641 - de Hyojin Jang (Corée) - 2016-04-07
: "Culture exchange for students"

Hello, primary school teachers,

I'm a public primary school teacher from South Korea.

I'd like to ask you connect with your students in English.

This year I teach 3rd graders. However, all graders of primary school are welcome.

I hope both of our students have good oppertunities by exchanging pictures, sharing

activies, video clips, and so on. The way of culture exchange are flexible for your

circumstances as well.

My blog is www.koreankidsenglish.wordpress.com

My email is nicolemonade@gmail.com

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerly yours,

Mrs.Hyojin Jang

110641 -
modifier supprimer 115102 - Réponse de Lenny (Réunion) - 2017-01-16

Hello, nice to meet you, I'm a french girl who lives in Reunion Island. I'm 15. I saw your post on the forum. And I'm very interested to talk with you all and share culture, etc. I'm in an EsL class too and I have a good english level. I was certified by Cambridge University of my B1 level. Korean is my favorite language and I'm trying to learning it. I can talk by email , skype, discordapp, etc! I want to have many korean friends! Too I can help in English or French and maybe creole if you want! Thanks for reading! I hope you will respond! Have a nice day!

110641 -
modifier supprimer 111712 - Réponse de Amandine (France) - 2016-07-19

Hello,
I m a french tracter, I'm looking for penpals. My 26 pupils are 9 years Old. Last year I had penpals trop south korea and it was great, WE sent packages, letters, e mails....
I hope you Will be interested in my project.
Best regards
Amandine

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info