Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 110529 - de Debbie (Australie) - 2016-03-19
Lyc�e : "Class Project"

Hi I am teaching Indonesian for the first time and have a class of Year 8 students. They range in age between 13 and 14. I was looking for a similar aged class in Indonesia we could twin with to help with our language learning. Terimah Kasih.

110529 -
modifier supprimer 112703 - Réponse de agnes (France) - 2016-09-04

Hi! We are French and I teach English to 14-15 years old pupils starting "collège" which is middle school in France. They've been learning English for 3 years though their written English is usually very basic. So I'd like for them to write by snail mail, postcards or e-mail( whatever fits!)small recording videos if you want to other students their age whose mother tongue is English. I need approx 32 pupils to pair each kid with a different penfriend and this for 4 classes (one is smaller about 20 pupils )
our school is located live just in the centre of Paris and our school web site is wonderful have a look!sainteclotilde.net .
Please let me know if your are interested so that we can start ASAP.
Today is back to school in France, so to everyone,good Back to School!

110529 -
modifier supprimer 112683 - Réponse de agnes (France) - 2016-09-03

Hi! We are French and I teach English to 14-15 years old pupils starting "collège" which is middle school in France. They've been learning English for 3 years though their written English is usually very basic. So I'd like for them to write by snail mail, postcards or e-mail( whatever fits!)small recording videos if you want to other students their age whose mother tongue is English. I need approx 32 pupils to pair each kid with a different penfriend and this for 4 classes (one is smaller about 20 pupils )
our school is located live just in the centre of Paris and our school web site is wonderful have a look!sainteclotilde.net .
Please let me know if your are interested so that we can start ASAP.
Today is back to school in France, so to everyone,good Back to School!

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info