Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 110402 - de Anneli (Suède) - 2016-03-06
Lyc�e : "Looking for: Penpals14-15 year- old, English as a second language"

Hi English teachers!
My name is Anneli and I teach a class of 23 students, 13-14 year olds in English in a school in the Sweden.I'm looking for a class (about the same number of students) somewhere in the world who have been studying English for 4-5 years as their second language and would like to develop their English skills and knowledge about other cultures/people.I'd like to correspond during a year or so from now on. I've done this kind of correspondance before and it's so fascinating to see how the students love this work.
I think that it's a special feeling about getting a letter in your hand that someone has written just for you, so the first letter would preferably be sent by snailmail to the school.Later on I think the easiest way to handle all this must be that we e-mail each other (all the letters), make a list of penpals and send the letters to our students at the same time. This is a suggestion of how we could work:
* First letter; A presentation of the student and questions to the penpal
* Second letter: Write about your country and where you live, questions
* Third letter: Culture and traditions, music,foo etc.
* Fourth letter: A presentation about a special subject e.g inventor, musician, explorer...
Maybe you have more ideas but 3-4 letters would be a great start and after that the students can go on writing if they like. Are you interested? I hope so, then write to me.
All the best, Anneli Larsson

110402 -
modifier supprimer 128511 - Réponse de Marina (Biélorussie) - 2020-11-21

Hi Anneli,
Your idea of arranging correspondence is great! I wonder if this offer is still actual for now. I'm an English teacher from Belarus. If you can be of any assistance, please write me soon and we shall discuss the details.
Marina

110402 -
modifier supprimer 124255 - Réponse de Valerie (France) - 2018-10-12

Hej Anneli,
Just saw your advert mesg looking for pen pals. We are looking for a penpal for my daughter who is 13. She has been learning english for 5 years and has a very good level (we lived in the UK for 14 years). She is also learning German and this year starting learning SWEDISH. Perhaps one of your student would be interested. We know Stckhlm well as we visit ever year for a few days holiday. We live in a residential town south of Paris. Thank you for letting me know. Best regards, tacks sa mycket !
Mme Valerie Feignant Rieder

110402 -
modifier supprimer 115323 - Réponse de levi (Kenya) - 2017-02-01

greetings from kenya africa we are a kenyan school from nairobi kenya our school and students woul;d like to penpal with you to learn your cultures and lifestyles and also improve english language

110402 -
modifier supprimer 113605 - Réponse de agnes (France) - 2016-10-02

i! We are French and I teach English to 14-15 years old pupils starting "collège" which is middle school in France. They've been learning English for 3 years though their written English is usually very basic. So I'd like for them to write by snail mail, postcards or e-mail( whatever fits!)small recording videos if you want to other students their age whose mother tongue is English. I need approx 32 pupils to pair each kid with a different penfriend and this for 4 classes (one is smaller about 20 pupils )
our school is located live just in the centre of Paris and our school web site is wonderful have a look!sainteclotilde.net .
Please let me know if your are interested so that we can start ASAP.

110402 -
modifier supprimer 113211 - Réponse de Rosaria (Italie) - 2016-09-19

Hi Anneli! I'm Rosaria from Sicily. I've got two classes of 15-16 year old young men & ladies. My pupils would be enthusiastic to be in touch with yours. Your plan seems to me very clear and suitable to establish a communicative relationship. Furthermore, I am also intrigued by the idea of confronting a swedish teacher. I really long for your answer back..Ciao!

110402 -
modifier supprimer 112604 - Réponse de LUCIANO CHRISTOPHER (Tanzanie) - 2016-09-01

Hi
My name is LUCIANO CHRISTOPHER, a body chairman of KIWANJA CHA NDEGE PRIMARY SCHOOL,in a CAPITAL CITY of TANZANIA.I would like to share experience and how to teach english as well visiting each other.
I would like my teachers to have comunication with you and your school
I am looking forward to hear from soon
your truly
LUCIANO CHRISTOPHER
CHAIRMAN

110402 -
modifier supprimer 111191 - Réponse de Nathalie (France) - 2016-06-14

Hey!
You sound very enthusiastic and I love the idea too but this is the end of the school year in France. So I was actually thinking of making contact with a teacher in order to get ready for next year : starting in September I will be teaching pupils aged 13-14 so I think that could match! Would you still be interested?
Hope to hear from you soon
Nathalie.

110402 -
modifier supprimer 110425 - Réponse de Vaite Fernandez (Polynésie Française) - 2016-03-10

Hello!
I'm VaiteFernandez. I'm an English teacher in Raiatea, French Polynesia. I'm looking for pen pals for my students who are in grade 8, they have been studying English for 4 years and I want them to meet new people and discover new cultures through English. They are really excited about this. If you are interested let me know. Here is my mail address: vaite.fernandez@yahoo.com
I'm looking forward for your answer

Vaite

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info