Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 110205 - de Kazu (Japon) - 2016-02-14
: "looking for a skype partner class to class"

Hello, we are looking for skype partner for my studetns.
My students are 14-15yo.our class is 14 people. They will graduate at the beggining of Mar.
So we are in a hurry. If it's possible to talk on skype with your class, it must be fun!
We want to exchange culturalthigns, schoollife etc.
I hope to have a good answer!!

110205 -
modifier supprimer 115116 - Réponse de Lenny (Réunion) - 2017-01-16

Hello, nice to meet you, I'm a french girl who lives in Reunion Island(That is a french department , we call that a DOM-TOM or a DROM ). I'm 15. I saw your post on the forum. And I'm very interested to talk with you all and share culture, etc. I'm in an EsL class too and I have a good english level. I was certified by Cambridge University of my B1 level. Japaneese is one of my favorite languages and I'm trying to learning it. I can talk by email , skype, discordapp, etc! I want to have many japaneese friends! Too I can help in English or French and maybe creole if you want! Thanks for reading! I hope you will respond! Have a nice day!

110205 -
modifier supprimer 110325 - Réponse de suttee (Thaïlande) - 2016-03-01

Dear sirs, I am a teacher from Thailand, I would like my students age 12-18 to improve their English via email , line. or skype. Better for email at first. I will monitor to prevent any unwanted issues to talk about Hope to get the nesw from you.May be students profiles or any kind of communication.
Kindest regrdas,
Suttee

110205 -
modifier supprimer 110246 - Réponse de Kazuko (Japon) - 2016-02-19

Hello, My name is Kazuko. from Japan. I have got e-mail fromyou. Are you interested to do the Skype with us? that's really helpful. they will graduate soon, if it's possible, we want to do it on Feb 25 or 26. Is it possibl? I left my schedule in my school, I will send you more info on Mon.
If you have any question please send me e-mail on gmail ! thank you!!

110205 -
modifier supprimer 110242 - Réponse de Ms. Florence (Malaisie) - 2016-02-19

Hello,

I teach English in Malaysia and am keen about my students doing skype with someone from a different country. Kindly let me know if your offer still stands.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info