Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 110156 - de Nicole (Irlande) - 2016-02-09
Lyc�e : "Youth Club Video Penpal Project"

Hello,

I am currently working with a Youth Club in Ireland. We are interested in starting a video penpal project with a group of similar age (14-17yrs) from a school or youth organisation somewhere else in the world.

Email me if interested and I can send details.

110156 -
modifier supprimer 119280 - Réponse de Mara (Italie) - 2017-10-17

Hello,
I'm a high school language assistant teacher and my colleagues would like to hear more about your project. Do you think you could give me a few more details? Weare also looking for a High school in Ireland to star an exchange program with.

Looking forward to hearing from you,
Mara

110156 -
modifier supprimer 118008 - Réponse de Céline (France) - 2017-09-05

Hello,

I'm an English teacher in Lille, France working with students aged 13-15. We would be interested in your video penpal project if it's still going on this year.

Please email me more details.

Thank you,
Céline

110156 -
modifier supprimer 116888 - Réponse de DEUS M KIKOTI (Tanzanie) - 2017-07-23

WE ARE GROUP OF TEN STUDENTS AGED 12 TO 16.UNDER OUR TEACHER,INTERESTED TO HAVE CONECTION WITH YOU.

110156 -
modifier supprimer 110202 - Réponse de Maider (France) - 2016-02-14

Hello Nicole!
I love your idea!
I live in the southwest of France (next to Biarritz, in the city of Hendaye, right on the Spanish border).
I teach English in a secondary school for vocational training specialized in catering services, aesthetic services etc. This year, students will do their hairstyling internships in Ireland (Cork). I'm really interested in your project of videos! My students are from 15 to 18, depending on my classes. Let me know if you think we can get in touch. We have a boarding school so who knows, we could welcome you next year if it works!
See you soon,
Kind regards,
Maider

110156 -
modifier supprimer 110190 - Réponse de Jan (Belgique) - 2016-02-12

Hello Nicole,

I teach at a Belgian school. My students are 16 - 18 years old. I would like them to have the ability to have discussions with students from other countries. Not all of them like to write. A Video Penpal project may suit them better. Please email me if you are interested.

Thanks,

Jan

110156 -
modifier supprimer 110177 - Réponse de Kristine (USA) - 2016-02-11

Hi Nicole,

I teach an English class with 10 students who are 15-17 years old. We are looking to connect with a group from another country so we can learn what life is like for teenagers in the country. I visited Dublin last summer, and loved the city and my experience in Ireland. Please email if you'd be interested in connecting with my class.
Thank you, Kristine

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info