Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 109514 - de Hella (Allemagne) - 2015-12-06
: "German class looking for English pen friends!"

Hello everybody,

I am a 27-year old primary school in Germany (Frankfurt). My subjects are English and Maths and I'm currently looking for a class, preferably in the UK, that is interested in a pen-friend project. My students are between 9-10 years old (4t Grade) and they are so keen on learning English. Their level is quite high so I want to motivate them even more by introducing them to authentic speech occasions. So if there is anyone interested, please let me know. Me and my students would love to hear from you!

Hella

109514 -
modifier supprimer 109983 - Réponse de Martina (Suède) - 2016-01-24

Hallo
Me and my class are looking for new friends in another country in Europe. We are 25 children between 10-11 years old.I think it would be a good idea that neither of us know the others language. We dont speak german and you dont speak swedish. In this case we all need to communicate in our second language , english.i would prefer to write to eachother by e-mail and to talk with eachother by Skype. Since we all live in the same timezone it should be easy to find eachother during the schoolday.
Please contact me if you are interested.
/Martina in Stockholm Sweden

109514 -
modifier supprimer 109801 - Réponse de Eric (Ghana) - 2015-12-31

Hi,
I am a teacher and i teach English and my student want pen pals, so write down all your student addresses and i will share to my student and they will write to your student...Greetings Eric

109514 -
modifier supprimer 109554 - Réponse de Ania (Pologne) - 2015-12-08

Dear Hella,
my pupils are 10 years old, there are 22 of them, they are also very keen on making friends all around the world. We can exchange letters, postcards, drawings, small souvenirs etc. Hope to hear from you soon, mit freundlichen Gruessen
Ania

109514 -
modifier supprimer 109543 - Réponse de Hella (Allemagne) - 2015-12-08

Hi Kathleen!

That Sounds great and I think my students would love to have a pen friend in Florida. Here is my Email adress, so we can exchange further information.: hella1701@hotmail.com
I am looking forward to getting to know you. Many greetings from Germany!

109514 -
modifier supprimer 109523 - Réponse de Kathleen (USA) - 2015-12-07

Hello, I teach third grade in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and would love to correspond with a class of similar ages (8-10 year olds) in another country, and students in Germany would be wonderful. We are in a private school and our students are a bit advanced. This year is an especially sweet group of students.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info