Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 108136 - de Galina (Russie) - 2015-09-29
: "Looking for pen pals for students"

I'm a 23 yo teacher from Russia. I work in a non state educational establishment and I;m looking for pen pals for my teenage students (12-17) of elementary level.
Preferable from English speaking countries.
Honetsly, I have already written to some teens here because I didn't kmow that I ciu;d have just posted it here :D

108136 -
modifier supprimer 112897 - Réponse de vincent (France) - 2016-09-10

Uvazaemaia Galina,

I am an English teacher from France, though our schools welcomes 9 to 22 years-old students, my students are from 15 to 18 years old.
In fact, not only would I like to develop an exchange with Russian students that speak English and/or French, but I also would like to develop Russian, to redevelop a French-Russian friendship (I also graduated in Russian & I have Slavic roots) in my school and I would like my students to discover more about Russia. In other words I would like to create a Russian language language & culture department at school like we already have in English, German, Spanish & Italian.
We could start with e-mail exchanges and afterwards we can continue with Skype.

If You are interested, please do not hesitate to contact me.

S uvazeniem. D.

108136 -
modifier supprimer 111873 - Réponse de Tabitha (USA) - 2016-07-31

I home school my 12 year old son and to help with education we are looking for a pen pal. I am in need of 1 student who would be willing to write letters, snail mail, with my son. We live in A small town in Texas. Please let me know if you are interested.

108136 -
modifier supprimer 110845 - Réponse de Riley steinbach (Canada) - 2016-05-05

Hello I'm in a senior Russian class and my classmates and I have been interested to find some pen pals from Russia for my class! We have 15 students! Please get back to me when you can:)

108136 -
modifier supprimer 108250 - Réponse de Galina (Russie) - 2015-10-02

My students are a little bit older, they are from 12 to 17. So I'm affraid that your kids are too young for mine :(

108136 -
modifier supprimer 108172 - Réponse de Jennifer (USA) - 2015-09-29

Hello,
I am looking for pen pals for my students as well. I have 12 students. They are 7-12 years old. We are from the United States. Would this work for your needs? How many students do you have?

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info