Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 107037 - de Antonia (Brésil) - 2015-08-27
: "exchanging language praticing"

Hello everyone!
I work at a language school(Spanish,English,Sigh) in the northeast part of Brazil and I´d like to invite students from other schools to contact our students so they can exchange ideas,cultural information,etc.We hope to hearing from you soon!

107037 -
modifier supprimer 108872 - Réponse de Omar (Arabie Saoudite) - 2015-10-29

Dear Pen Pal,
I hope you are doing well.
My name is Omar M. Dahnin. I am an English Language teacher. I teach English to Saudi adult students. They are high intermediate. I am interested in finding pen pals for them. They would like to write e. mail and receive e. mail from you about different topics. They would like to improve their English and learn more about the countries and education of other people.
Please write to me.

Thanks,

Omar M. Dahnin
OMDehneen@se.com.sa
Mobile 0543346078
Saudi Arabia, Riyadh 11411
P.O. Box s57

107037 -
modifier supprimer 107830 - Réponse de Céline (France) - 2015-09-17

Dear Antonia,
I hope you will be interested in working with us. I teach English to a small group of 3-7 y.o. children in an after-school programm.
We could exchange videos or other projects to practice English and to learn about Brazil / France respectively. Some ideas: introducing videos to play "who is who?", discover my place through a treasure hunt in my city, write a hide and seek book on the basis of "Where's Spot?", etc.
Last year we played "Who is who?" and made our own books with 10-12 y.o. Russian pen pals.
Would you be interested in an exchange?
Celine

107037 -
modifier supprimer 107613 - Réponse de Antonia (Brésil) - 2015-09-10

Hey!
It would be nice to get in contact with your students.I have students who are really interested in having a e-pal from other country.Please let me know how it can work, ok?
best regards

107037 -
modifier supprimer 107229 - Réponse de Jamin (USA) - 2015-09-01

I am a middle school teacher in Washington state and am interested in hearing from you regarding my students being pen pals with yours.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info