Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Autres
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 106653 - de May (Japon) - 2015-08-17
Autres : "Hello from Japan :)"

Kon ni chi wa :) My name is Mayumi (my nick name is May).
I have 20 students and teach them at my tiny school (after school care).
We would like to exchange emails/snail mails/video messages, to make friends all over the world.
We basically study English as a foreign language but I want my students to learn more.
I believe that the children are the future to make this planet a better place to live for everyone, including animals!!
If you are interested, please feel free to message me;)

106653 -
modifier supprimer 119346 - Réponse de Nina (France) - 2017-10-19

Hellooooo !!!
We are 3 students at vocational school, Bakari, Julie and me Nina.
we live in the south West of France.
we all like animals and we love music we are very interested by your profile
we study fashion !!!

see you soon (^-^)

106653 -
modifier supprimer 110668 - Réponse de Tricia (USA) - 2016-04-10

I have 2 boys ages 7 and 12 who would live to exchange snail mail with you!!
They are very excited to exchange

106653 -
modifier supprimer 110120 - Réponse de sue (Grande Bretagne) - 2016-02-03

Hi
My name is susan and I am a teacher at a london school. We will be doing a project on Japan from the end of March and would be interested in having penfriends with Japanese children. Our children are aged between 10 and 11 years of age and would like to correspond by email or letter to find out some information all about Japan. We will be looking at Japanese food, culture and geography. Our school is called our lady of Grace and is in london. Please let me know if you would be interested. We have around 60 children but they could work in partners to respond to your pupils.

Please let me know,

Kind regards

Susan Pomponi

106653 -
modifier supprimer 109911 - Réponse de glory (Inde) - 2016-01-15

Hi, I am an English teacher in primary department of Ryan International School Faridabad, India. I teach students of grade 4 & 5 (9 and 10 years old).It is a good platform for kids to learn about various countries, foreign languages, postal services and their lifestyles through such exchange programmes. Japan is one of the chosen countries, please contact us immediately. We would be pleased to have as our partner school.
Regards
Glory

106653 -
modifier supprimer 109352 - Réponse de larisa (Ukraine) - 2015-11-23

Hi I'am an English teacher from Ukraine.I with my pupils would like to exchange with the letters frrom Japan to know some new....Please send me the answear to my email...
Sincerely. your Larisa...

106653 -
modifier supprimer 108053 - Réponse de Sue (USA) - 2015-09-24

Hi May,
I have a class of 24 students (ages 11-12). We would love to write to some students in Japan (preferably Tokyo.) Please let me know if this would work for you. Thanks!
Sue

106653 -
modifier supprimer 107891 - Réponse de Krista (USA) - 2015-09-19

Hello May! I have two daughters that are ages 7 and 9 who would enjoy having a friend in Japan through pen pal. Sending letters through the mail would be great. Hope to hear from you!

106653 -
modifier supprimer 107415 - Réponse de Angela (USA) - 2015-09-04

Hello May,

My name is Angela and I homeschool my children in the United States. My two oldest girls, ages 9 and 11, would each love a penpal from Japan that is their age. Could we exchange letters with any two of your students?

Thank you!

106653 -
modifier supprimer 107388 - Réponse de Fatima (Espagne) - 2015-09-04

Hi, May! I am an English teacher at a school in Fuerteventura, a small island in the Canary Islands in Spain. I would like my students to exchange emails... with yours. They are aged between 13 and 16.
Hope to hear from you.

106653 -
modifier supprimer 107235 - Réponse de Jamin (USA) - 2015-09-01

I am a middle school teacher in Washington state and am interested in hearing from you regarding my students being pen pals with yours.

106653 -
modifier supprimer 106702 - Réponse de May (Japon) - 2015-08-18

Hi ;) I wish we can use SKYPE to communicate, but mmm 13 hours difference between Japan and your country... how can we work on this... my students are coming after school, between 17:00-21:00 that means... 4am-8am in your country!! How abou video messages or something?

106653 -
modifier supprimer 106690 - Réponse de Amandine (Dominique) - 2015-08-18

I apology if the message was already sent but i am not sure that it worked as i had an "error page".

Hello !

I am a french teacher and I work in an american university in a small caribbean island called Dominica. I teach to kids from 1 year old to 13 ! Their native language is english and i will start to do some "language awareness" in september so i will be glad for us to correspond and for my students to get some words and contacts from different languages and parts of the world!!! I do not know how many hours difference there is between Dominica and Japan but i am pretty sure that we can make Skype work in a way.

I am waiting to hear from you !
Greetings from Dominica !
Amandine

106653 -
modifier supprimer 106687 - Réponse de Amandine (Dominique) - 2015-08-18

Hello !

I am a french teacher and I work in an american university in a small caribbean island called Dominica. I teach to kids from 1 year old to 13 ! Their native language is english and i will start to do some "language awareness" in september so i will be glad for us to correspond and for my students to get some words and contacts from different languages and parts of the world!!! I do not know how many hours difference there is between Dominica and Japan but i am pretty sure that we can make Skype work in a way.

I am waiting to hear from you !
Greetings from Dominica !
Amandine

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Autres - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info