Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 106175 - de LEE (Corée) - 2015-07-27
: "Looking for pen pals"

Hello,

I'm a primary school teacher from Korea.
I'm looking for pen-pals for pupils in my class aged 11-12.
I have done pen pals from France.
It was really great time.

In this time, I would like to try something new project. Such as :
We are translators project - sharing tales of traditon. The stories shoule be translated by students. Even if their English is not good enough, they can use easy, simple words. With picture they draw, it would be easier to understand.
World news project - Writing short articles with a picture about latest news in the country they live.
Learing is fun! project - Sharing ideas about how to study language. Teaching fun game that they do in English class.

I have 30 students aged 11-12.
I prefer Snail mail.
If you are interested, please email me.

106175 -
modifier supprimer 127832 - Réponse de Rashmi (Sri Lanka) - 2020-05-27

Hi... Teacher... You can find to be 12age friend plese teacher... I am 12years old... Please help me....😖

106175 -
modifier supprimer 110580 - Réponse de sumaila (Arabie Saoudite) - 2016-03-25

nice to meet u also i am also looking penpel care if u will like us tobe

106175 -
modifier supprimer 109360 - Réponse de Afifa Halalat (Grande Bretagne) - 2015-11-24

Hello,

I am a student studying Early Childhood Education in the UK, preparing a presentation on the comparisons between the Education System in South Korea and here in the UK.

To give us more of an insight into the korean typical school day and how you teach, could it be possible for you as a teacher to email me with some information which would really help the presentation.

Thank you.

106175 -
modifier supprimer 107240 - Réponse de Jamin (USA) - 2015-09-01

I am a middle school teacher in Washington state and am interested in hearing from you regarding my students being pen pals with yours.

106175 -
modifier supprimer 106477 - Réponse de Penny (USA) - 2015-08-10

I have two classes that will total around 30 students. We did this last year with three schools around the globe and my entire school loved it. I am interested in year round pen pals and sharing cultural things like you mentioned. Last year we even made a video of our town and posted it to Teacher Tube and our pen pals schools loved it. Let me know if you are interested.

106175 -
modifier supprimer 106213 - Réponse de elise (France) - 2015-07-30

Hello,
Also in a 6grade primary school with 30 children, we am looking for pen pals and I am keen on working with a corean collegue!
looking forward to recieving from you!
Elise

106175 -
modifier supprimer 106196 - Réponse de Jeff (France) - 2015-07-28

Hello,
I'm a teacher in France. My pupils are 10-11 y. I worked with pen-pals and I really like it (it was with an english school from Manchester). I'd like to share mails (recipe, tales...) with a foreign class. Me and my pupils are not very brilliant in english but we will do our best ! If your interested, you can touch me by mail.
See you soon,
Jeff

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info