Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 1051 - de orlando ortiz (Panama) - 2004-08-12
Coll�ge : "I need an opportunity to improve my English"

I am needing an opportunity to share my knowledge in the English language I finished my career in English in the University of Panama but I need a training because in this way I could work in the coming years in the University of Panama offering my knowledge to many students in my country but I need to improve in communication so I need this opportunity to practice my knowledge,I am willing to work very hard and give from me the best, I have all recommendations from the university of Panama and when I studied in Wagner College Staten Island New York, I would be very thankful if somebody help me to get this purpose.

1051 -
modifier supprimer 115293 - Réponse de Manes Pierre (USA) - 2017-01-31

Hi, I am Manes Pierre. I am an associate professor for the University of Phoenix. In addition, I am a certified ESL teacher, working in Massachusetts, USA. I will be happy to share my English knowledge with you. Good luck!

1051 -
modifier supprimer 31926 - Réponse de STEFAN (Kenya) - 2009-10-10

Kindly get in touch through my e-mail address i will couch you through the internet.

Regards,
Stefan.

1051 -
modifier supprimer 22042 - Réponse de David Gaitan (USA) - 2007-11-07

What is it exactly, that your trying to accomplish ? I was born in Panama. My mother is Panamainian and I have relatives still living there. Maybe I can help you in some way. I also need help with my spanish.

1051 -
modifier supprimer 15662 - Réponse de patrick kapela (France) - 2006-11-10

bonjour sir
i just wanted to know if you can give us more info about admission at the panama university , thank you so much

yours pkl

1051 -
modifier supprimer 3604 - Réponse de Robert (USA) - 2005-05-04

Orlando, If you wish to write to me, I will be happy to correspond with you. I read your ad on the website. I live in Tennessee of the USA. Please tell me more about yourself and your family.

I have never been to Panama, except in passing through the airport to make a connecting flight once to Ecuador. I wish you the best.

A friend in Tennessee, Robert

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info