Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 104414 - de lolis (Mexique) - 2015-07-12
: "new cultures"

Hello I am an English teacher from México. My students are 17 to 25 years old. I would like to share some teaching ideas or cultural aspects. I also would like to practice my English with people around the world. ;)

104414 -
modifier supprimer 126990 - Réponse de Sydney (USA) - 2019-11-14

Hi! My name is Sydney and I am a 12th grade student from New Jersey, USA. I am in a class in my high school called Human Rights and Genocide and we are learning about different cultures, the UN and genocide. Part of the curriculum is to teach a lesson to our local elementary school about life in different countries. They are ages 9-11 and they are very eager to learn how other people live, as many of them have never lived outside of New Jersey. I feel like connecting these children with a penpal would be a great way to help them learn!
Although they are young they are very bright and would explain a little about their family, favorite sports, subject and hopes and dreams. Then they will ask their penpals the same thing. This would be a great way for them to practice their english and a great way for these kids to learn about a new country! Please let me know if you are interested!
Thanks, Sydney

104414 -
modifier supprimer 125081 - Réponse de Sandrine (France) - 2019-01-03

Dear Lolis,

I am teaching English in a private school of Graphic Design(West of France).
I would love to start a penpal programm for them. They are motivated and are between 18 and 22 years old. They speak quite well English and would love to start an exchange.

Bye

Sandrine

104414 -
modifier supprimer 109224 - Réponse de RIDIP (Inde) - 2015-11-15

I m already doing a project on different cultures of the world. I'd like to be connected to you.. Please do communicate

104414 -
modifier supprimer 108469 - Réponse de Yulia (Moldavie) - 2015-10-12

Hello, I am a teacher of English as the second language. I and my students will find partners from different countries to practice English and to participate in project work. My students age are17-19. Write me yuliavostrencova@gmail.com

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info