Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 104086 - de Jenny (Allemagne) - 2015-06-25
Lyc�e : "looking for e-mail penpals for my students (18 - mid-twenty) (English)"

Hi,
I'm teaching English and French and I am looking for e-mail penpals for my students, so they can get in touch with natives and improve their English. There are only 6 students, they're all 18+ and it's evening school; they also have jobs during the day. I would really appreciate if someone would contact me so we can set up something!
Thank you!

104086 -
modifier supprimer 114425 - Réponse de charleus (Ghana) - 2016-11-12

Hi,
It was nice to go through your profile to day. By the way, how are you and your family doing? I am fine here with my family.

I come from the Afful family, we are eight but i am secornd but last. I am kind and obidient to all no matter who you are i respect your views. I love and care for all. I am shy and open minded person. I don't hide my feelings. Can you tell some thing about your self,family and country? And your interest too.

By the way am Charles from Senya Beraku in the central region of Ghana. Ghana can be located in the african continent. Ghana is know as the gateway to africa which has great culture and festivals. In our traditions chief and elders are mostly respected.

My regards to you and your family. Hope to hear from you soon.
Charles

104086 -
modifier supprimer 108916 - Réponse de Rachade (Togo) - 2015-11-01

Salut! je m'appelle Rachade,je suis togolais élève au letps;je parles bien le français et un peut l'anglais.Je cherche des correspondants et correspondantes allemands et un peut partout dans le monde pour créer une amitié,partager,échanger et apprendre un peut tout.Merci

104086 -
modifier supprimer 108910 - Réponse de Rachade (Togo) - 2015-11-01

Hi! I Am Rachade.Student In Togo's Country.I Speak French Andt Small English.I Want Germany's Friends And Friends Of All Over The World To Chat And Learn Of All.Thanks

104086 -
modifier supprimer 108404 - Réponse de roland (Bénin) - 2015-10-08

no matter.i am so simply.

104086 -
modifier supprimer 107458 - Réponse de Kokou (Togo) - 2015-09-06

Salut
Comment allez vous? je suis encadreur de quelques enfants de mon quartier. pour cette nouvelle j'ai deja regroupé quelques jeunes pour aider les enfants en les donnant quelques fournitures scolaires. En dehors de ces aides je desire au cours de l'année accademique 2016-2017 ,qui est prévu pour le 28 Septembre prochain, mettre ces enfants en lien de correspondance avec vos enfants. Leur age est comprise entre 06-15 ans

Dans l'attente d'une suite favorable veuillez recevoir mes sinceres salutations

104086 -
modifier supprimer 106300 - Réponse de Elvis (Kenya) - 2015-08-04

I am Elvis,age 18yrs,am gentlman, also a student here at Kenya and am willing to collaborate with you peole,lets talk much through my email address "ELVISKIPTOO410@gmail.com" Thank you.

104086 -
modifier supprimer 104160 - Réponse de nadia (France) - 2015-06-29

Bonjour,
Je suis professeure de français auprès d'élèves décrocheurs âgés de 16 ans. Je suis à laa recherche de correspondants du monde entier. L'objectif de mon projet est double : comparer la façon dont les jeunes vivent dans des régions du monde et faire découvrir son patrimoine.
Si vous êtes intéressé, merci de me contacter.
Cordialement
Nadia

104086 -
modifier supprimer 104101 - Réponse de nurudeen zakari (Ghana) - 2015-06-25

hi! am also an english teach who teaches @ the primary level but am also gud in teaching the high school....so i will be glad if you provide me the chace to help you in that project.
am sir Nurudeen(junior)
my wassApp No(+233248576000)
email@ nurudeenzakari@gmail.com.
hope to here frm u.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info