Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 103762 - de Natalia (Russie) - 2015-05-21
: "Russian kids looking for penpals from the UK, Canada, Australia"

Hello!
I am a teacher of English from Russia. I have some Russian kids who are fond of studying English and would like to correspond with English speaking kids to practice their skills and to know more about the UK, Canada, Australia. They are 8-15 years old. It will be interesting for them to exchange information about their own countries, their culture, traditions, food, holidays etc. Drop me a line. We are waiting for your messages!!!
With best wishes,
Natalia

103762 -
modifier supprimer 122181 - Réponse de Stephanie (USA) - 2018-06-20

Hi there! My children would love to have a foreign penpal. They are 7(boy) and 9 (girl). We look forward to hearing from you!

103762 -
modifier supprimer 110892 - Réponse de madeleine (Burkina Faso) - 2016-05-11

Bonjour,

je suis Directrice Fondatrice d'une Ecole Primaire Privee a Ouagadougou (BURKINA FASO).Je recherche un jumelage avec d'autres ecoles et des correspondants pour mes eleves a travers le monde entier.

Si vous etes interesses merci de m'ecrire.

mail : madoued81@yahoo.fr

cordialement.

103762 -
modifier supprimer 109939 - Réponse de Tracey (USA) - 2016-01-20

My son is 8 and would love to have a Russian pen pal. We homeschool and this would be a wonderful experience for him. Do you have someone to match him with? A boy please?

103762 -
modifier supprimer 109800 - Réponse de Alison (USA) - 2015-12-31

Hi, I am a leader for a very small group of Cub Scouts. They are 7 years old, boys, and would love to write to some children in Russia because that is where their families lived a few generations ago. I know it's been a long time since you posted your message, but maybe you're still looking for pen pals?

103762 -
modifier supprimer 104812 - Réponse de Kendal (Afrique du Sud) - 2015-07-25

Hi
I am teaching a group of Grade 3 (9-10year old)children in Cape Town and would like to get them involved in exchanging letters, preferably by snail mail, but email is also possible.
Let me know if you are still looking.
Kind regards

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info