Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 103343 - de Nicola (Australie) - 2015-03-30
: "Looking for Pen Pals around 11-13"

I am a teacher in Western Australia. Our class (22 students) are looking for a class to become pen pals with. The students are a mixture of boys and girls around the age of 11-12. The students are really excited to get to know other students outside of Australia.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Nicola

103343 -
modifier supprimer 113831 - Réponse de Sharon (USA) - 2016-10-11

I am a 3rd grade teacher in Texas, USA. My students are 8 and 9 years old. I am wanting a class in another country to expand my student's experiences with the world. I want them to practice writing in a way that interests them.

103343 -
modifier supprimer 111095 - Réponse de Kaye (Grande Bretagne) - 2016-06-05

Hello!
I am a year 4 teacher in England so my students are 9 years old but would love to become pen pals with you!
My email address is kayerusson@hotmail.com
This would be the best way to get in touch with us. We hope you accept our offer!
Miss Russon, Cranberry Academy, Alsager, England.

103343 -
modifier supprimer 108935 - Réponse de Yolanda (Espagne) - 2015-11-02

hola;

Mi nombre es Yolanda, tengo una escuela de idiomas en Valencia, España.
Mis estudiantes de inglés están interesados en penpal en inglés, para conocer otras culturas.
También puede ser interesante para tus alumnos si estudian español.

Quedo a la espera de tu respuesta.

Un saludo
Yolanda

103343 -
modifier supprimer 108783 - Réponse de Beata (Pologne) - 2015-10-25

Hello everyone. Our school in Poland would like to send a toy "White stork'called Staś on the jourey. It's our new project. We will send you our STAŚ, you will keep him for a week, take him for trips, take some photos of you and Staś and you will send him back to our school. Photos from the journey you will send us by email or post them on our Facebook page. Would anyone like to join our project???? We are waiting for your help.

103343 -
modifier supprimer 108484 - Réponse de Teodora (Australie) - 2015-10-13

Hello there. My name is Teodora and I am 12 years of age. I read your ad and I know I'm not a person outside of Australia but I did grow up in another culture way different to Australia's. I actually came from Serbia which is a very small country in Europe. So I guess that's all I have to say for now. How you write back.

103343 -
modifier supprimer 108260 - Réponse de Marina (Grèce) - 2015-10-03

Hello! I have just seen your add. I'm a teacher at a primary school in Greece and I would really like my 6th grade to communicate with students from an English speaking country. They will get to know each other's culture and customs. Let me know if you are still interested.

103343 -
modifier supprimer 107554 - Réponse de caroline (France) - 2015-09-08

hello Nicola,
would you be interested to correspond with a class in France, near Bordeaux ?
how far from Perth are you ?

103343 -
modifier supprimer 107475 - Réponse de Marie (France) - 2015-09-06

Hi! I'm teaching English to Frencn kids aged from 11 to 13 years old.
Our school is in Toulouse, in the South of France and we would love to have
penpals to write to. We are looking for penpals correspondence (hand written letters)
to learn about a different culture and to make new friends.
If you're interested please, write me back so we can get started very soon.

Best wishes. Marie

103343 -
modifier supprimer 104315 - Réponse de Venus (USA) - 2015-07-06

Hello my name is Venus and I teach 6th 7th and 8th grade in Henderson NC. I am looking for a class to write as pen pals for my students. I would like for them to learn about different cultures. I want them to see other parts of the world through others eyes. I am an exploratory teacher and have 6 different classes. Two 6th grade, two 7th grade and two 8th grade classes. in each class there are about 20 students. Please email me @ vflores@infinitepossibilitiesinc.com with any information to become pen pals.

103343 -
modifier supprimer 104296 - Réponse de COMMUNITY CHARITY SC (Congo (Rép. Dem)) - 2015-07-06

Hello Nicolas,my name is BAHININWA SAIDIA,I'm a teacher at community charity school in Goma.
I'd like my class to exchange much with yours.I've the student with the age than yours.Hoping that this letter will meet your consideration,I wish you the best.

103343 -
modifier supprimer 103982 - Réponse de Michael Kennedy (USA) - 2015-06-17

Hi,

My daughter is looking for a pen pal. Her name is Raegan and she will be eleven this July. She is going into the sixth grade next year and would love to have a pen pal outside of the United States. If interested please contact me through my e-mail.

Thank you for your time,
Michael Kennedy

103343 -
modifier supprimer 103980 - Réponse de gemma (Australie) - 2015-06-17

Hi,
i have a year 4 class in western Sydney and we are looking for penpals. Would you and your class be interested in teaming up with us?

Cheers
Gemma

103343 -
modifier supprimer 103839 - Réponse de clizia (Italie) - 2015-06-02

I teach in Italy , next september I will have two classes of children aged 10, if you would like we can plan a letter/mail exchange during the summer for next school year. Our school ends next week for the children up to 15 th september...

103343 -
modifier supprimer 103800 - Réponse de Virginia (Uruguay) - 2015-05-26

Hello! I would like to exchange letter with you students. I teach English at school to students from 6-11 years. I am working on penpal letter with student of 5th and 6th.
Write me soon!

103343 -
modifier supprimer 103744 - Réponse de Penny (USA) - 2015-05-18

I know it is too late for this year but next year I am very interested in being a pen paling.

103343 -
modifier supprimer 103687 - Réponse de Theresa (USA) - 2015-05-12

Hello My name is Theresa Blaschke I am a site supervisor for a After School Program and we will be having a Summer camp starting in June 8, I am looking for some students across the world to connect with so that my students here can get to know other students around the world.

103343 -
modifier supprimer 103569 - Réponse de Larisa (Ukraine) - 2015-04-28

Hello Nicola,I'm an english teacher from Ukraine ( Kyiv).

We are very excited in writing letters with you. We have students aged between 9-11,and they wanted to communicate with your students from Australia.
Best regards.We are waiting for your reply.

Our Email address:Larisa_Tochiy@ukr.net

103343 -
modifier supprimer 103527 - Réponse de Marylaure (France) - 2015-04-22

Hello, very soon, we'll be starting a lesson about Australia... It would be great if I could get the students involved in writing letters to yours.
They're about 13 but not very comfortable with English, so the letters would be very basic... Let me know if you're interested...

Bye,
Marylaure

103343 -
modifier supprimer 103506 - Réponse de Joanne (Irlande) - 2015-04-21

Hi there,
I am a 4th/5th class teacher in Co. Waterford Ireland. We are aged 9-11 and a mixed group. We would be interesting in sending some emails to your children and asking them about Australia.
Let me know if this would suit?
Thank you
Joanne

103343 -
modifier supprimer 103402 - Réponse de Beata (Pologne) - 2015-04-07

Hello
I am a teacher in Poland. My students would like to write to your. If you are interested in, please write me back b.kordala@op.pl
Have a nice day.

103343 -
modifier supprimer 103377 - Réponse de Melody (Chine) - 2015-04-06

Hello Nicola,

We are very interested in being pen-pals with your students. We have students aged between 7-12,and they are happy to communicate with peers from Australia. Please don't hesitate to contact us.

Our Email address:callart@yeah.net

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info