Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 102734 - de Claire (Australie) - 2015-01-20
: "Looking for French students to exchange with our Australian students"

Bonjour! I'm a French teacher in Australia and thinking of starting a penpal exchange to hopefully develop long term friendships between my students and yours. My students are around 13 years old (Year 8). The aim of this exchange would be for my students to practise their French and your students to practise their English.
A bientot j'espere, Claire.

102734 -
modifier supprimer 118278 - Réponse de Sandreen (France) - 2017-09-13

Hello !

Are you still interested in exchanging with French students? I have a class of highly motivated young learners (7 th graders). They have an elementary level but they would love to exchange letters to improve their English and learn about your culture. We live in Fougères (Brittany), in the West of France . I have 19 kids.
If you are interested in establishing an exchange with us, please contact me !

102734 -
modifier supprimer 115034 - Réponse de viridiana (France) - 2017-01-09

Hello!! Je suis prof d'anglais et mes élèves de 5è (11-12 ans) cherchent à entamer une correspondance avec des élèves du bout du monde!! Le but étant de découvrir une autre culture, et d'améliorer leur anglais de manière plus concrète qu'en classe!!
J'attends ta réponse!

102734 -
modifier supprimer 112909 - Réponse de agnes (France) - 2016-09-10

Hi! We are French and I teach English to 14-15 years old pupils starting "collège" which is middle school in France. They've been learning English for 3 years though their written English is usually very basic. So I'd like for them to write by snail mail, postcards or e-mail( whatever fits!)small recording videos if you want to other students their age whose mother tongue is English. I need approx 32 pupils to pair each kid with a different penfriend and this for 4 classes (one is smaller about 20 pupils )
our school is located live just in the centre of Paris and our school web site is wonderful have a look!sainteclotilde.net .
Please let me know if your are interested so that we can start ASAP.
Today is back to school in France, so to everyone,good Back to School!

102734 -
modifier supprimer 112752 - Réponse de agnes (France) - 2016-09-05

Hi! We are French and I teach English to 14-15 years old pupils starting "collège" which is middle school in France. They've been learning English for 3 years though their written English is usually very basic. So I'd like for them to write by snail mail, postcards or e-mail( whatever fits!)small recording videos if you want to other students their age whose mother tongue is English. I need approx 32 pupils to pair each kid with a different penfriend and this for 4 classes (one is smaller about 20 pupils )
our school is located live just in the centre of Paris and our school web site is wonderful have a look!sainteclotilde.net .
Please let me know if your are interested so that we can start ASAP.
Today is back to school in France, so to everyone,good Back to School!

102734 -
modifier supprimer 110077 - Réponse de Marie-Eve (Pérou) - 2016-01-31

Hi!
Are you still looking for penpals?
I'm French and I teach English in the Franco-Peruvian school of Lima, Peru.
We'd like to exchange in English about our daily life and about our country (depending on the level of the group we choose). In return, we can write in French (teaching language of the school). This year I'll have many different age groups so we might be able to work something out.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Marie-Eve.

102734 -
modifier supprimer 109146 - Réponse de rafael (Espagne) - 2015-11-11

We are interested in having a pen pal experience as a class. In case you are interested dont hesitate in contacting me. You would be very welcomed. Thank you!!!

102734 -
modifier supprimer 108868 - Réponse de Morgane (Nouvelle Calédonie) - 2015-10-29

Hello
i'm an english teacher in lifou and i have 11 students from 11 to 13 years old who would like to correspond with english students.

102734 -
modifier supprimer 107639 - Réponse de Sherrie (USA) - 2015-09-10

Hello! I teach grade 8 in a small, rural school in the heart of the Appalachian Mountains in North Carolina. We would love to be able to correspond with your students in order to learn about your country and so you could learn about ours.

102734 -
modifier supprimer 107392 - Réponse de Sabrina (France) - 2015-09-04

hello :) I've got 28 students who are 12-13 and I would like to do a penpal exchange with a class from an English Speaking Country. If you are still looking for a Partner, maybe we can make a project together. Do not hesitate to get in touch with me by email ! Hope to reading you soon !

102734 -
modifier supprimer 107250 - Réponse de nathalie (France) - 2015-09-01

Hello Claire
I would be interested to set up an exchange with my pupils aged 13-14 in 4ème, in the French educational system. Let me know if you are still interested and how many pupils you want to get involved.

102734 -
modifier supprimer 106309 - Réponse de Murielle (France) - 2015-08-05

I would be interested to exchange with you. I have pupils from 12 to 15 studying English. It would be great!
Thanks for your answer
Murielle

102734 -
modifier supprimer 104533 - Réponse de Baptiste (France) - 2015-07-21

Bonjour ! Je suis Baptiste, j'ai 15 ans, j'habite à Cannes et je suis passionné par l'Australie, je me ferais un plaisir de pouvoir correspondre avec vos élèves, pour leur en apprendre plus sur la culture francophone et les aider pour le français, je serais le plus heureux du monde. Je fais également de la photo, je peux vous envoyer des photos d'ici.

Cordialement

Baptiste

102734 -
modifier supprimer 104273 - Réponse de nadege (France) - 2015-07-04

bonjour
I am very interested in your project. We are on holidays now and start school on sept 1st.
We are from Normandy, France.
Send me an e mail if you are interested.
talk to you soon I hope,
Nad

102734 -
modifier supprimer 103831 - Réponse de Sabrina (France) - 2015-06-01

Hello Claire ! I'm Sabrina and I'm teaching English in the South of France. I'm really interested in your post since I'm looking for a class who would like to be involved in a penpals project. My students are French Speaking and I would like to begin in September. If you are still interested I let you my email (as.djebbar@gmail.com) so you can get in touch with me and talk about how we can do this project together :) Hope to reading you soon :)

102734 -
modifier supprimer 103292 - Réponse de Sophie Chevallier (France) - 2015-03-22

Hi! I teach French to students aged 11 to 14. My year 8 ( 13/14) are extremely ethousiastic and motivated this year about improving their language. We would be delighted to correspond (send mails/lettres/presentations/productions,etc) with students from Australia (one of our projects is focused on this country). If you are interested, please, let us know! Thanks... To be continued?

102734 -
modifier supprimer 103222 - Réponse de Fafa (Réunion) - 2015-03-15

Bonjour!
on aimerais bien de faire une échange des enfants au collège autour de 13-14 ans en classe de 3eme.Notre langue quotidienne c'est le Français. Notre but de faire une echange entre les etudiants en collège à l'australie.Merci

102734 -
modifier supprimer 103156 - Réponse de Jean-Pierre (France) - 2015-03-04

Hello,

I am looking for penpals in English for students between 11 and 14 years who live near the border between France and Germany (Metz) and still have the taste to send real letters. Thank you to answer me if your pupils are in the same state of mind.

102734 -
modifier supprimer 102783 - Réponse de cyrielle (France) - 2015-01-23

Hello, we are a pupils of France and we want to learn your language . A bientot j'espere .

Cyrielle,Maelyss et Axel

102734 -
modifier supprimer 102777 - Réponse de Ophélie (France) - 2015-01-23

Hi Claire !!
I also have students aged 13 to 15 who would be delighed to share a lot of things with your students. We are in a middle school 20 kilometers from Paris (freezing at the moment) and would really like to start an exchange with you !
Ophélie

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info