Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 102717 - de Cassandra (Pays-Bas) - 2015-01-18
Lyc�e : "Duch High school looking for English speaking pen palls around the globe"

Hello!

We are looking for English speaking pen pals to communicate with via letters, e-mail, Skype etc. We have a lot of students who would like to communicate with native speakers form English speaking countries. The students are very motivated and having a English pen pal will be a wonderful way for them to get excited about writing in English and also meet a new friend!

We hope to connect all our students from the English department to a pen pall friend, but of course that depends on the reactions we get. There are 6 classes in total with approximate 30 students aged between 13 - 16 years old.
Please, even if you have only one class contact us, the more classes we can connect the better it will be for both our students. Also if your students are younger that would also be Ok.

If this goes well we are planning to set up a communicative project. This will give the students the chance to learn more from each others culture etc. Wouldn't that be wonderful? You won't have any extra work as teacher. We will send you the lesson plans and/or idea's, although of course you are welcome to brainstorm with us and adapt/adjust the material to your own wishes.

Thank you in advance!

Best wishes,

Team English from Helenparkhurst (Dalton school)

102717 -
modifier supprimer 103555 - Réponse de Joanna (Pologne) - 2015-04-26

If you are interested in writing with students from Poland , please contact me
Joanna

102717 -
modifier supprimer 103416 - Réponse de Garance (France) - 2015-04-08

I'm teacher in a lycée (15-18 years old) in Rodez, Aveyron, central France, in a rather rural surrounding. I am looking for an exchange program for my pupils aged 15-16. They have being learning English for 6 years and they are in 'section européenne' so they are our best English speaking pupils of our school. They are very well educated and it is a pleasure to work with them.
Please contact me if you are interested.
Garance

102717 -
modifier supprimer 102929 - Réponse de SANTI SIERRA (Espagne) - 2015-02-10

Dear Partners
I'm a teacher from Spain. I'm interested in exchanging letters with english spoken children from other countries. We have prepared an activity in which my 6th grade students, (they are 12 y.o.) introduce themselves in English. We have them in .doc format.
It would be great to get them exchanged with other students. We can answer either in Spanish or English if neccesary
Thanks

102717 -
modifier supprimer 102907 - Réponse de seda (Turquie) - 2015-02-07

Hi! ý'm SedA from Turkey in Antalya.I' M working for an elementary school as an English teacher.My students eager to have penfriends from other countries . ý'm interested in your projects and having penpals.

102717 -
modifier supprimer 102897 - Réponse de Roque (Brésil) - 2015-02-06

Hello,

My name is Roque. I'm from Brazil and I teach english in a public school. I would like to hear more about you, about your programs. Normally in Brazil the students don't like english and of course english classes. Maybe the students having the opportunuty to know another country, another culture, will improve their english and get motivated.

I hop hear from you.

Teacher Roque

102717 -
modifier supprimer 102759 - Réponse de Timothy (USA) - 2015-01-21

Greetings! I have approximately 28 students (ages 10-11) who may be a good fit for what you are looking for. I do a lesson with them once every two weeks in which they work on their grammar and letter writing skills. This would give the students an opportunity to explore different cultures and challenge their own skills. If you are interested, please let me know. I would like to begin as soon as possible. We can do e-mail, skype, video conferencing, and traditional letter writing.

Respectfully,
Timothy J. Dean

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Lyc�e - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info