Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Autres
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 10238 - de Marketa (République Tchèque) - 2006-05-29
Autres : "Hi , we are looking for new friends"

Hi there,

I am an english teacher in a secondary school and I am looking for some email friends for my students. They would like to exchange ideas about music , culture , travelling and so on.
Write us as soon as possible.

10238 -
modifier supprimer 37067 - Réponse de NGUETNYA (Cameroun) - 2010-10-22

I am interested to share information and make friends with you on whay you desire.

10238 -
modifier supprimer 33833 - Réponse de Liz (Canada) - 2010-03-22

Looking for snail mail pen pals for students ages 13 - 15.

10238 -
modifier supprimer 33164 - Réponse de listowel (Ghana) - 2010-01-23

hi,i am listowel from Ghana also a stdent looking penfriends so i will be glad if u could link me with some.my e-mail add.listowelbruce@yahoo.com

10238 -
modifier supprimer 33079 - Réponse de emmanuel (Ghana) - 2010-01-12

hello Sir,
Am very glad to write to you this letter by the way how are you doing i hope you are fine including your students.We are also a class of 25 students looking for friends whom we can communicate with and share things together.We hope our request will be granted.We want you to be our friends thank you.

10238 -
modifier supprimer 32794 - Réponse de Gladys Epone Elad (Cameroun) - 2009-12-17

Dear SIr/Madame
I am a teacher with the Government High School.I teach Biology but all our sudies is done in English.This is because English is our mother tongue.It is the only Language we use official in the South West and North west of Cameroon that was colonise by britain.So I can be a link for my students and your students.This will help them to exchange ideas.

Best Regards

Mrs Gladys EPone Elad

10238 -
modifier supprimer 32793 - Réponse de Gladys Epone Elad (Cameroun) - 2009-12-17

Dear SIr/Madame
I am a teacher with the Government High School.I teach Biology but all our sudies is done in English.This is because English is our mother tongue.It is the only Language we use official in the South West and North west of Cameroon that was colonise by britain.So I can be a link for my students and your students.This will help them to exchange ideas.

Best Regards

Mrs Gladys EPone Elad

10238 -
modifier supprimer 18512 - Réponse de adnan (Turquie) - 2007-04-14

Hi
I am a teacher in a highschool in turkey..my sudents's age are between 14-18 years old..and we are looking for new friends over world to correspond with them..if you want or think like us,we will wait your answer here..if we can able to friend with your school,we will be happy really..
take care
Bye:-))
adnan:-))

10238 -
modifier supprimer 16442 - Réponse de Ahmet (Turquie) - 2006-12-24

Hi
How are you?
I am a teacher in a highschool in turkey..my students's age are 14-18 years old..and we want to correspond with a your school's students..if you want so,we will wait your answer here..
take care
adnan DAG
Turkey/Balikesir

10238 -
modifier supprimer 15834 - Réponse de Janina (Pologne) - 2006-11-18

Hi!
All European Friends!
I'm a French and English teacher. I teach in a technical car school in Warsaw. We're organizing a European School Club. We're looking for partners from different European countries.We're interested in all subjects on the earth but first of all in problems connected with water.
Best wishes,
Janina

10238 -
modifier supprimer 13894 - Réponse de jonathan (Iles Hawaï (USA)) - 2006-09-29

Good day,
iam Mr Jonathan Eric by name iam located in Hawaii. I
saw your advert placed on the net. i will like to
bring my child to your location for you to teach
him to teach him for 1 month.
let me know how much you will charge per hour
and what you teach.the name of my son is Romeo Eric
he is 15 years old.and he is in in grade 9

10238 -
modifier supprimer 12198 - Réponse de SAndrine (France) - 2006-08-30

Hello Marketa,

I teach English to pupils from 15 to 19 in a vocational and "classical" high school.
I'm interested in an e-mail exchange between our pupils.
- 2 possibilities : a project for classes or we may exchange some addresses in order to enable our students to communicate.
Please let me know if you are interested or not
Best regards
Sandrine

10238 -
modifier supprimer 10470 - Réponse de Nirmal (Népal) - 2006-06-12

We are education consultant from Himalayan Kingdom of Nepal and provide informations to our students of different ages about the cultural exchanges aborad.

Please let us know about your international folklore festivals in your cities to enable us to participate.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for cultural relations between ourselves.

visit: www.trekkinginternational.com/hica

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Autres - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info