Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 101617 - de Rose (Chine) - 2014-10-24
: "6th grade looking forward for international pen pals"

Hi! My name's rose. I'm from China. I'm working for an elementary school as an English teacher. I'teaching a group of lovely and happy students. They need to see how the other counries children live and study abroad. They hope to exchange the views about the daily life and study with the pen pals from other countries. They eager to explore the world outside our countries. It will be the best way here to meet the pen pals.

101617 -
modifier supprimer 115789 - Réponse de Geetika (Inde) - 2017-03-26

Greetings!!!
My name is Geetika Pant I am a primary school teacher in India. we are doing a project based learning on unit of knowing cultures and traditions of different countries through virtual partnership(through emails, chats and skype sessions) and also travel partnership(students visit). The students will be enriched tby knowing traditions, customs ,religion, food and places to visit of both the countries. My students will be happy to exchange their ideas and thoughts with your students. If you find it interesting and informative please drop in a mail at geetika.allen@gmail.com

101617 -
modifier supprimer 106171 - Réponse de amandine (France) - 2015-07-27

bonjour, je recherche une correspondance avec un pays asiatique donc votre annonce m'intéresse. Etes vous toujours à la recherche?
Hello, i'm a teacher of a 9 years old class room and i 'm looking for pen friends for them.
Are you alwyas interessed in?
Thanks

101617 -
modifier supprimer 103345 - Réponse de Nicola (Australie) - 2015-03-30

Hi Rose,
Just wondering how old your students are. I have 22, 11-12 year olds that would love to have pen pals in China. We are going to be studying China next term.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Nicola

101617 -
modifier supprimer 102446 - Réponse de Olivia (Chine) - 2014-12-16

Hi,I'm Chinese,too.I'm ten years old.I'm in class 2 grade five.I want to be your pen pal .And
We can share our pen pal!

101617 -
modifier supprimer 102264 - Réponse de ARtes school (Porto Rico) - 2014-12-01

Hi my school is a small school we have a billingual eucation and we are looking foward to having communication with your students and mine.

101617 -
modifier supprimer 101890 - Réponse de Linda (Lettonie) - 2014-11-07

Hi Rose,
How old are your learners? I ( and my learners of course) would be interested in exchanging the letters. We are 12-13 years old.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info