Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 101052 - de eban (Afrique du Sud) - 2014-09-24
: "exchange for 2016"

Hi I am a teacher in Cape Town and am looking to organise an exchange with a school in Italy or france in 2016. 10 nights in Cape Town and 10 nights in Italy or France. Activities can be planned with the organiser of the exchange. Group ages around 15-16 years of age. We can give a fantastic 10 days with visits to places such as Robben island, seeing wild life, learningto surf aswell as being in the classroom.

101052 -
modifier supprimer 103071 - Réponse de SYLVIE (France) - 2015-02-23

Hi, I'm an English teacher in a French high school in Toulouse in the South of France. I am interested in setting up a link with you for an initial correspondance between our students (14 to 18 years old) and why not organize an exchange. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. All the best, Sylvie

101052 -
modifier supprimer 102419 - Réponse de delphine (France) - 2014-12-13

Hi
I could be interested in your project of exchange. I teach English to students aged between 15 and 18 yrs old. Our high school is near Lyon.

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info