Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :
Votre école ne possède pas encore de site internet ? Cliquez ici pour en créer un
C'est simple et c'est gratuit ! [avantages]  -  [aide]

modifier supprimer 100816 - de Whilhelmina (Inde) - 2014-09-18
Coll�ge : "Interact and exchange mails on projects"

Hello dear readers and teachers,
We are a school situated in Karnataka, we are looking for schools around the world to interact with our students on various aspects of tradition, culture either through snail mail email and even skype, we want our students to know about countries of the world. We also offer free boarding and lodging for students and teachers who would like to vist India and our school being residential school will be easy for students to learn more about how students make their life in a boarding school,the age group of our students range from 8-17. if anyone should be interested please contact me. Regards Min

100816 -
modifier supprimer 115913 - Réponse de carla (Brésil) - 2017-04-18

Hi, I am an English teacher in Brazil. I work in a private school, and I have about 15 students between 10 and 14 years old, and I want to improve their writing.
Maybe we can make this possible using your students and mine. We can send photos of our city and tell about our school.

100816 -
modifier supprimer 102807 - Réponse de Gracieuse Jean-Pierr (USA) - 2015-01-25

Hello, My name is Ms. Gracieuse Jean-Pierre. I am a Sunday school teacher at the Atlanta Haitian Church of God in Atlanta, Ga 3070 Grand Ave SW. Atlanta, Ga 30315
Rev. Junior Saint Just (786)230-7244
I have an eager class of 11 students ages 7-11. We are looking for international students to be penpals to. Please take us into consideration. We look forward to hearing from you.
-God Bless

100816 -
modifier supprimer 101228 - Réponse de Whilhelmina (Inde) - 2014-10-01

Yes I am interested to interact with your students it will be our pleasure to interact with your studentset me know how soon we could start our interaction my students to are between the ages of 12 to 14 let me know how we could correspond snail mail email Skype anything that is convenient for you and the students. Regards Mina

100816 -
modifier supprimer 101216 - Réponse de Fanny (France) - 2014-10-01

Hi Min, I'm an English teacher in Paris, France. I think it would be a great experience if my pupils (from 12 to 14 years old) could interact with yours.
Please let me know if you're still looking for an exchange.
Regards
Fanny Barde

annonces gratuites cours particuliers, garde enfants...

Forum Petites Annonces des Enseignants - Coll�ge - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info