Forum Débats - Philosophie
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :

modifier supprimer 18440 - de Damla (Turkey) - 2020-09-18
Philosophie : "Is there a God?"

Can someone prove there is no God or opposite of that, there is a God? I want to see different ideas and proves so ı can compare them

18440 -
modifier supprimer 18827 - Réponse de Johanna , 16 ans (Germany) - 2023-08-06

Hi! We talk about this topic in RE. We had for the last year a young teacher and he said: " The simplest way to describe God is to say that God is LOVE." Before we talked about different theories that donˋt think there‘s a God like Marx, Nietzsche or Feuerbach. I personally think there’s a God, because I some situation I felt really bad and hopeless about life, but I always found help and people to talk to and everything I needed. We also talked about „exhibits“ (not a perfect translation). They aren`t sicientific, but really interesting. (Thomas von Aquin or Anselm von Canterbury.) I think the question is really interesting

18440 -
modifier supprimer 18732 - Réponse de Giselle , 11 ans (Canada) - 2022-04-15

I don't believe in gods because scientists already explained that earth was made from the big ban and the big ban isn't god. Gravity pulled gas and dust in to become the third planet from the sun. Only when the earth started cooling down did animals slowly appear. Thought a theory could be that someone outside the universe is controlling the galaxies, which also leads to the theory of the multiverse. But the people outside might or might not be the so-called god.

18440 -
modifier supprimer 18515 - Réponse de Meera , 14 ans (uk) - 2021-01-20

Hi there,

honesty... know one knows if God exists! know one knows how the world was created ? its all a thinking process so far ! even science - even though its been around for quite some time- does not know if god does/does not exist exist.

I believe religion has existed for people who don't known how or how to get through life. Because religion teaches us the basics :
. how to love one another
. be kind
. mature
and even though its teaching us these things, we can do it without religion, no?

- Meera

18440 -
modifier supprimer 18499 - Réponse de Damla (Turkey) - 2020-12-08

I understood or at least tried to understand the things you wrote. I am not religiously asking this question anyway. If there is a God or another things that people believe ... well fine for me. But religions that poeple found should be making the people life's more better. I respect all of them. So why they are confusing our heads more and starting fights about it? Who cares if someone doesn't believe or believes in god? Religionsare there to solve the confusion in people's mind with believings and leading them to good, peace etc. If they are breaking down now, poeple will probably, no definetly will start to ask these questions, especially the new generation. There are poeple who will need a branch to hold, with some poeple can live with themself and can choose the whats wrong and right. What can we do about it?

18440 -
modifier supprimer 18489 - Réponse de Karlen , 18 ans (China) - 2020-11-26

Is there really a God that exists? well, im a Taoist, we believe the world is created by Dao. Dao isn't like God, Dao is just the beginning of everything. I think Western like to say God creates us, creates the world, and become now we see. Since the transition of the old Chinese world, we believe in Dao. Dao, is a name that people give to the thing which controls the world, the evolution, the thing which creates us. Yas, this sounds like God, but not really. Because we don't know what it is, who it is, we can only barely call it Dao. Dao deduces one,it becomes an actual thing from nihility(not really correct but can be understood by from nothing to a thing). Then the one deduces YingYang. YingYang deduces everything, the world, the animals, every organism.
Not to offend,but the existence of God to me seems too hard to be proven. Dao couldn't be seen, couldn't be touched, it can't listen but it exists. The function of Dao is making everything on its right track but not showing off. Dao is doing nothing but actually doing things. God and Dao, are totally different. But the main thing is people do believe that what they believe in creates them. Then the question, is there a God isn't important now. If you telling people there's no God, they will be like, maybe or yes I believe there's another thing like God. Religon is just the suggestion of the way how to be keen, be nice and be the best. To me, I don't believe there's a god. Well, maybe there is but who knows. if the existence of God can make people do nice, i'd like to think there's a god.

18440 -
modifier supprimer 18463 - Réponse de Nyx (USA) - 2020-10-30

The existence of God cannot be proven, or thus disproven, by material evidence. God as a concept is supernatural, therefore above nature, therefore above science. Additionally, evidence can be interpreted differently, depending on your worldview. Some would suggest our entire world is proof of God, others would claim evolution is the cause.

If you have a specific subject, such as the views of creation (God) vs evolution (no God) in science, specific proofs could be compared and justified, but the question, "Is there a God?" cannot be definitively answered by science.

Forum Débats - Philosophie - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info