Forum Loisirs - Voyages
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :

modifier supprimer 44609 - de Emre , 10 ans (Turkey) - 2022-04-29
Voyages : "traveling and hobbies"

Hello my name is Emre. I'm from Turkey,Izmir but my school is in Russia,Alabuga. In our school we have interesting lessons: Science and Math for example and sport clubs. My hobbies are travelling, maps and languages.I know Turkish,English,a little bit Russian.What languages do you know? Interesting fact - the richest country in Africa is Rwanda. I'm 10 years old for now.I've been in Izmir,Istanbul,Ankara,Adana,Malatya,
Balikesir,Dubai, Athens,Chelny,Kazan.

44609 -
modifier supprimer 44706 - Réponse de Diene Ndour , 20 ans (Sénégal ) - 2022-06-15

Hello how that yes Rwanda is a rich country Africa is naturally rich but it is the exploitation of these riches which often poses problem what Rwanda has understood. Me I speak French English and a little Spanish

44609 -
modifier supprimer 44703 - Réponse de Diene Ndour , 20 ans (Sénégal ) - 2022-06-15

Bonjour comment ça oui Rwanda est un pays riches l'Afrique est naturellement riche mais c'est l'exploitation de ces richesses qui pose souvent problème ce que le Rwanda a compris. Moi je parle français anglais et un peu l'espagnol

44609 -
modifier supprimer 44660 - Réponse de Ailien , 11 ans (Russia) - 2022-05-31

Hi! My name is Ailien. I'm from Russia. I like to travel around the world. For example I want to go to Japan or Korea. Also maybe I want to go to Tomsk. I was a lot of times in China because there is my father. Now I want to tell you about my hobbies. My hobbies is to listen a music, to read a lot of of books, go for sports and etc.

44609 -
modifier supprimer 44645 - Réponse de ALIYA (PAKISTAN) - 2022-05-25

Hello Emre,
Nice to know about you.I am a teacher in Pakistan and I teach English and Global Perspectives.

Forum Loisirs - Voyages - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info