Forum Loisirs - Cin�ma
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :

modifier supprimer 43669 - de hyorin , 13 ans (korea) - 2020-12-16
Cin�ma : "musical movie"

Hi! I'm hyorin from korea.
I like musical movies. I like La La land, The Greatest showman, Moulin ruse and more musical moves.
Can you recommend me a musical or a musical movie?

43669 -
modifier supprimer 43973 - Réponse de Devon , 16 ans (United States) - 2021-03-11

also, check out Les Miserables it has anne hathaway and high jackman from the greatest showman

43669 -
modifier supprimer 43762 - Réponse de Damla (Turkey) - 2021-01-05

Oh you can count me a theather kid. As a start you can watch the most popular shows. They are popular for a reason you know. Dear Evan Hansen, Beetlejuice, Be More Chill, Heathers, Six the Musical, Hamilton, Wicked, Book of the Mormon, Falsettos are some of them that came to my mind now. You can look at the old and classic ones too! Phnatom of the Opera, Sound of the Music, Hairspray and such. Maybe you can find the illagel record of them on Youtube (Sorry for breaking the law again bur ı have no money please :D) or just listen the soundtracks and read the plot on wikipedia. I can recommend more if you want :). Oh you can look the Starkid products if you want a good laugh and see some talent. Be careful on some adult content if you don't want to see in musicals. I am always here for the questions !

43669 -
modifier supprimer 43672 - Réponse de Delaney , 13 ans (USA) - 2020-12-16

Yeah Hamilton is really good!

43669 -
modifier supprimer 43671 - Réponse de Lily (United States) - 2020-12-16

Hamilton is a great Musical! I most definitely recommend it!

Forum Loisirs - Cin�ma - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info