Forum Soutien Scolaire - G�ographie
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :

modifier supprimer 20215 - de Meggy , 12 ans (Italy) - 2018-05-04
G�ographie : "My favourite cities"

Hello
I think geography is a subject only. Why I love it. I know a lot about the subject, and I know many State capitals of the world.
My two favorite cities are Rio de Janeiro and Kaapstad.
Here are two descriptions.
Rio de Janeiro City of southeastern Brazil. Rio is situated between the Atlantic Ocean and the western part of the Guanabara Bay, which is dominated by the imposing granite mass of Pão de Açúcar (Sugar Loaf '; 390 m) on top of which comes a cable car opened in 1913. In 2012 the city was declared a Unesco World Heritage site. The particular physiognomy of the city, of extraordinary Visual impact, is closely related to the morphology of the site, characterized by not high reliefs but impassable (morros) and narrow flat areas. The same morphology, together with the proximity to the sea, influenza, mitigandoli, even his characters typically tropical climate. Winters are particularly mild and little rainy then, summers are hot and rainy.

Morro do Castello, r. has developed along the adjacent shores, valleys and spurs which descend from the Serra da Carioca and the Serra do Mar. In the early twentieth century the face of the city changed radically, with the reclamation of swampy areas, the opening of new roads, the construction of the waterfront, new neighborhoods and parks. A result of rapid development has been the formation, on the outskirts of the city and close to the industrial areas of poor settlements (favelas), characterized by a very serious social unrest. Population growth, due, first, to the strong immigration from abroad and subsequently from rural inland, is now among the lowest of Brazil. The city is divided in two by the Serra da Carioca and from Corcovado).
Cape Town (nederland. Kaapstad) cities of the Republic of South Africa has a harbour, at the end of the Bay, which is the busiest in the country and one of the largest on the African continent: absorbs an intense movement of passengers and goods and has a lively fishing activity. Remarkable is also the international airport's traffic. . It is located in the Bay of the Board. It is also scientific and cultural activity center.

Founded in 1652 by the Dutch settlers originating from India, remained to the United Provinces until 1795, when it was conquered by the British. In 1803 Napoleon returned to the Batavian Republic and in 1806 was finally incorporated in the British Empire.

See photos!!!

Forum Soutien Scolaire - G�ographie - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info