Forum Animaux - Rat
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :

modifier supprimer 8524 - de Sara , 10 ans (USA) - 2011-10-29
Rat : "I want a rat , but how can I persuade my parents to get me one?"

To those who love rats, and want one, I have some tips. First, write a cute letter on reasons why your parents should let you get a rat. Give them the letter, have them read it, and discuss it. Second, write down facts about rats. Third, write down things they can eat, and can't eat. You need to show your parents that you know what they can eat and what they shouldn't eat, so you can make sure they know you can feed it and care for it's health. Fourth, go to the nearest spot where lots of people go to. Like a supermarket, where people get food, and they go there often. That is somewhere where people will notice you. Ask the manager if you can set up a table for donations for a rat. Tell him or her that you want to help rats without a home. Give the donation service a cool name. When you get lots of money, go to a animal shelter and donate money to the rats for supplies. Fifth, get a job to take care rats. Always make sure you know the person before going to their house. It could be for a friend, neighbor, or reletive. When they go away, ask them if you could occasionally come and take care of the rat. That will show your parents you can take care of the pet. The customer may ask you some questions about you. Always answer correctly, or you might do things you can't do, and hurt the rat. You want to treat it like a baby. Pretend it is your great grandmother's favorite vase, and you were told to hold it for a while. hat is all the tips I will write down, so for more, please come write to me at REF # 570005 USA. Thank you!

Sara

8524 -
modifier supprimer 11654 - Réponse de aaron , 9 ans (GBR) - 2012-11-08

i have 2 rats that are only about rats if you want any rats i would advises you to be porpard that they are realy smelly

Forum Animaux - Rat - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info