Forum Animaux - Abeille
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :

modifier supprimer 826 - de Riley , 10 ans (USA) - 2009-04-12
Abeille : "Life as a Bee"

Bees have yellow and black stripes they have a stringer I their back once a bee stings someone it will later die or its stringer will later fall off and eventally grow back it may take up to 6 months at the longest and 2 months at the shorest. The sting will hurt but hurt more if the stinger get stuck in your skin.Some bee stings can be poisons but others not. Some people say bee stings hurt more than wasp stings. Bees will make a buzzing noise if they are getting ready to sting alomost like flys but flys dont have stingers that will sting.

826 -
modifier supprimer 30108 - Réponse de Griselda , 22 ans (MEX) - 2015-08-18

HI:
MY NAME IS Griselda
I LIKE BEE AND STUDENT BUSSINES ADMINISTRATION

826 -
modifier supprimer 11957 - Réponse de prosper , 20 ans (CIV) - 2012-12-14

ok think you for your messages .this is my e-mail prospero04@live.fr

826 -
modifier supprimer 7977 - Réponse de Ngan , 21 ans (VTN) - 2011-08-25

you guys, I am a student at a language school. my major is English, and I do want to make friends with people using this language, so if you guys are willing, please keep in touch with me through my E-mail adress : endless.nt.307@gmail.com. thank you very much

826 -
modifier supprimer 7976 - Réponse de Ngan , 21 ans (VTN) - 2011-08-25

you guys, I am a student at a language school. my major is English, and I do want to make friends with english learner, so if you guys are willing, please keep in touch with me through my E-mail adress : endless.nt.307@gmail.com. thank you very much

826 -
modifier supprimer 2050 - Réponse de KARORERO , 20 ans (BDI) - 2009-09-17

Hi!my name is KARORERO Eric i 'm Burundian and i have been satisfied by your title concerning Bee

826 -
modifier supprimer 853 - Réponse de dong yup , 11 ans (KOR) - 2009-04-15

Hi.
MY NAME IS DONG YUP SHIN.
I WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND.
I READ YOUR MASSAGE.
I AM POOR AT THE ENGLISH.
SEE YOU AGAIN AT THE E-MAIL.
BYE.

Forum Animaux - Abeille - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info