Forum Animaux - Rat
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :

modifier supprimer 7326 - de miranda , 11 ans (USA) - 2011-06-04
Rat : "rat"

i have been a rat person since i was very young right now i have 4 rats they r so adorable one is a white rat with red eyes and ocationaly a black nose her name is blanka and another thts brown and white her head is brown with a brown stripe on the back of her her name is mirecalee and 2 more rats that are identicale thier black heads with a black back and a white belly their names are little judy and mama little judy gave birth to the rest contact me!

7326 -
modifier supprimer 8516 - Réponse de Sara , 10 ans (USA) - 2011-10-29

Lucky Miranda! I want a rat. My mom wont let me. I'm obsessed with rats. It's literally all i talk about now a days. I want one that is a non albino and that has yellowish tan fur. I love them so much and hope to have one. How did you get your parents to get you one? Please tell me how really soon. If not I'll get sad. I check back every Friday,Saturday, and Sunday. Please write to me at USA 570005. I love to talk and will chat all day about rats. They are the cutest things. Love them and hope to get them. I do so much reasearch on rats. Bribery bribery bribery. All you need to get what you want. I wrote my parents a letter about reasons why they should get me a rat. Wow! This is the longest forum page that I wrote in my whole life. Please pretty please write back really fast.
Sara

7326 -
modifier supprimer 7569 - Réponse de miranda , 11 ans (USA) - 2011-07-04

we use to have like 100 rats at one time or it wAS more like 250 but we ende3d up moving to a smaller house4 so we had to give them up so0 we gave them too a realy nice pet store im mean our rats they loved em they would cary them around on there sholders all day they were so nice and the rats loved them but then they got new workers and managment now there realy mean

7326 -
modifier supprimer 7336 - Réponse de Yanna , 11 ans (USA) - 2011-06-06

We had rats for 3 years there names were Sid and Nancy. Sid died of old age. Nancy just died.And those were are rats.

we had like 3000 but we sold them to a pet store maybe not 3000 but I would have to say more like 300. I have 5 dogs now and one cha-weiner just had puppies. So now we have 8.

Forum Animaux - Rat - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info