Forum Animaux - Rat
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :

modifier supprimer 621 - de Piper , 10 ans (USA) - 2009-03-16
Rat : "I Love Rats, Even Though You May They're Gross"

I used to have two rats named Sweetie and Punkin. I was so sad when they died but, there were a lot of advantages against them being gross and all that stuff. First of all, rats are so cute and cuddly, and they even do well with dogs. But the thing was they only lived two to three years, but I made the best of it and they like to chew on stuff in the house, like the buttons on your remote. They were really nice and they didn't bite or anything. So now, after experiencing having rats they've become my favorite animals and I hope you've gotten a few tips on rats the next time you'd like to get one at the pet store. Rats

621 -
modifier supprimer 5717 - Réponse de jane , 18 ans (TAI) - 2010-11-24

¡ÒÃá»ÅÀÒÉÒ ÀÒÉÒä·Â à»ç¹ÀÒÉÒ ÀÒÉÒÍѧ¡ÄÉ
Hello, My name is Miss Jane nickname drug substances, age 18 years, I live in Chonburi Thai people in my family has four members who are parents, brother and myself. The eldest child is a person. During leisure, my family likes to visit the beach together. My house is a one-story house, and planted trees around. This house is made. My home look fresh. My hobbies are reading books, listening to music sales of the province where I live with the sea is a tourist place called Bang Saen.
On an empty mail to talk to each other at lovemyjane_09@hotmail.com.

Forum Animaux - Rat - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info