Forum Animaux - Chauve-souris
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :

modifier supprimer 5757 - de Megan , 15 ans (GRE) - 2010-11-28
Chauve-souris : "Bats are amazingly adapted animals"

Bats are amazing creatures. They are mammals, that's the same Kingdom as humans and they can fly! They are the only mammals that fly and they do not actually have wings. Instead they have specialized arms and hands that swoop down and have thin skin. This is so that they are aerodynamic. These animals are endangered and I think it's horrible that people do not even care. Bats are beneficial to us as they help to pollinate may flowers and fruits. I'm proud to be a member of the Bat conservation Trust, they're an animal that needs to be saved.

5757 -
modifier supprimer 7835 - Réponse de Tara , 17 ans (USA) - 2011-08-08

I love bats. There are a lot of bats found in my country. I have been researching bats for about 7 years now and plan to become a Wild Life Biologist. I am a bat conservationist and my Mom and I have rescued 11 bats so far. I am working on making a bat website. Megan I think you would be interested in it. You should check it out sometime and tell me what you think and any ideas on how I could improve it. It is still a work in progress so some of the pages aren't done yet. The website link is... www.batty-four-bats.webs.com Let me know what you think.

5757 -
modifier supprimer 7645 - Réponse de maren (GER) - 2011-07-13

In my countrie aren´t lots of bat´s ...
And in yours?

5757 -
modifier supprimer 6261 - Réponse de jannik , 11 ans (DNK) - 2011-02-09

you are really clever about bats. are there bats in you country?

Forum Animaux - Chauve-souris - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info