Forum Animaux - Chien
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :

modifier supprimer 35436 - de Caitlyn (CHN) - 2022-04-18
Chien : "DOG!!!"

I have a Gorgi dog.She's such a cute guy.She gives me a great company and comfort.I love her so much.< 3 I wish all the animals in this world can be happy.......

35436 -
modifier supprimer 35480 - Réponse de Arina , 9 ans (RUS) - 2022-06-08

Hello, my name is Arina. I Have a cat, my cat is a boy and his name is Paparazi. if you want to say his name in a cute way you can say Paparazik. And do you know stich? Stich is a character from movie Lilu and stich. And do you think stich is a dog or a cat or an alien? maybe stich is another animal?

35436 -
modifier supprimer 35465 - Réponse de gean de oliveira , 14 ans (RUS) - 2022-05-27

hello my name is gean i am 14 years old i like dogs too and i would like to know a little more about russians what do you like to do etc. and I wanted to see if you didn't show me a little bit of what you guys do in your daily life or in your daily life and get to know you a little more.

35436 -
modifier supprimer 35461 - Réponse de ANA LIVIA , 13 ans (BRA) - 2022-05-27

HII, HOW OLD ARE YOU?HOW ARE YOU?WHERE YOU FROM? I`M FROM BRAZIL

35436 -
modifier supprimer 35460 - Réponse de gean , 14 ans (RUS) - 2022-05-27

meu nome e gean tenhon 14 anos e eu quero aprender um pouco sobre os russo sou brasileiro gosto de cachorro e queria ver se vc podia me encinar um pouco sobre os russos sobre as coisa q vc gostam de fazer etc.

Forum Animaux - Chien - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info