Forum Animaux - Rat
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :

modifier supprimer 3252 - de sarah , 23 ans (GBR) - 2010-01-28
Rat : "my Ratties"

I have 3 rats currently, the eldest one is 2years 7months and shes called moo, shes the sweetest thing but quite ill now. Shes just developed a cateract (cant spell it lol) and has lost the use of her back legs. Poor old lady. She is also a spoilt little brat lol far too used to being out of the cage with me honestly she would stay out 24/7 if i knew i wouldnt role ontop of her at some point. she also refuses to eat rat food so has what we eat lol. I had a black and white rat with her but unfortunatly i had to have her put down because she had cancer
With moo now i have an albino called red who is 7months ish old, shes lovely but podgy already, shes in charge of the pack! lol and clap who is black and white, same age and very territorial with her nesting!

3252 -
modifier supprimer 4099 - Réponse de Anne-Marie , 16 ans (FRA) - 2010-05-15

Hi! I love rats too! I have two female. The first is criquette she's so cute and very intelligent. She has a black head and a white body. She is very nice too!!
My second rat is Nali she looks like a savage rat because she is brown and a little bit more impressive than criquette ^^ but she 's so caline.
They are two years old.
I had eight rats before but they died indeed rats don't live for a long time....
Bye bye!

Forum Animaux - Rat - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info