Forum Animaux - Serpent
- Filtre optionnel -
Recherche d'un mot :

modifier supprimer 11913 - de Simone , 13 ans (GBR) - 2012-12-08
Serpent : "The point is..."

I am actually a lizard lover, but I do have a snake named Corny Corn. You can guess what kind he is. A Corn snake! Anyhow, the thing about snakes is that they're so misunderstood. And I know that a lot of you are saying 'oh, I'm like one of like those girls who like, like snakes, i'm not like, one of those like girly-girls, like yeah."

Nah, I'm just joshing with you.
But what the thing is, is that the don't blink. That's the reason why so many people are terrified or disgusted by them. Well, the majority of them. WELL, I dunno about that. But anyways, back to the point!

People usually hate snakes for no reason at all, while some could have themselves bitten by multiple snakes and adore them even more! But really, the point is, that the human race is just so....unusually stupid.

I mean, really, that is honestly, honestly, all I have to say about how idiotic we are!
Come on, tell me you don't find that surprisingly funny? Just a little bit? In the end, if you have some sense of humor, and if you have a brain, you can find it just a little fun to know that you're stupid.

I'm rambling now...ohh, dear...

11913 -
modifier supprimer 12999 - Réponse de Simone , 13 ans (GBR) - 2013-05-15

Corny-Corn died.:-(

11913 -
modifier supprimer 12998 - Réponse de Simone , 13 ans (GBR) - 2013-05-15

I really want a snake, but my mum says I have enough pets. I have three beardies, one blue-tongued skink and three fire-bellied toads. I am a HUGE herp-lover. Email me and I'll send you pictures of my lizards/toads/dog/sister's rabbit/and chickens!!!

;-)

11913 -
modifier supprimer 12990 - Réponse de Dani , 10 ans (USA) - 2013-05-14

Yea. Snakes are SO misunderstood!! I like snakes but I am more of a lizard person!

11913 -
modifier supprimer 12670 - Réponse de Zhangxiaotong , 13 ans (CHN) - 2013-03-23

Hello, can I make a friend with you, I am a Chinese girl like abroad very much, this year 13 years old, I hope I can go to a foreign university, that is, my ideal, hope to become friends with you.

11913 -
modifier supprimer 12080 - Réponse de Simone , 13 ans (GBR) - 2013-01-06

Very nice way to put it, Caity. I am glad to know that I am not alone.

11913 -
modifier supprimer 12078 - Réponse de caity , 15 ans (GBR) - 2013-01-06

you know i completely agree humans are so entwined in what they think is perfect that well sorry every one but we are generally stupid. in my opinion i love most animals, snakes are a particular favourite. An like your saying many people dont like them because they are terrified of them because they bite and dont blink and for some reason people think that they're slimy! and its for these reasons that i love them. Humans shouldnt hate any animal in my opinion. we are animals ourselves really, we have the same instincts. And this is why people hate some animals like snakes, because theyre imperfect in their eyes...

11913 -
modifier supprimer 11973 - Réponse de Simone , 13 ans (GBR) - 2012-12-17

Well, it's good you have a reason, however good that reason is, I'll leave it to you to decide. Oh, wow. I LOVE diamond pythons! They're such brilliant snakes!

I think it's fantastic how they can eat rabbits and quail!

11913 -
modifier supprimer 11970 - Réponse de Diana (AUS) - 2012-12-17

I believe snakes are beautiful creatures but I myself am scared of them.
i am only scared of them due to a childhood incident. My best friend owns a dimond python and I am getting used to holding it and it is over a meter long.

Forum Animaux - Serpent - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
pour toute remarque / question, merci de contacter le webmaster :

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info