| Here are some cute, but super fun ways to make your guests think your snacks are unique!
1. For breakfast, you can make a tower out of french toast to make your guests feel like you are a pro and they are in a restaurant! Its really good, too!
2. Make home-made cupcakes with your guests! Make up a recipe as you go along and decorate the cupcakes really good! It will be delicious and a memorable memory! Here are some things to put on them:
. Peanut Butter
. Chocoalte Chips
. Skittles, M&M's, RedHots, or Gumdrops
But whatever you do, make your OWN recipe; Be totally original! :)
3. Make your own pizza's for a tasty and awesome snack! It'll be original because each guest can put the topping on their pizza that they are most fond of! Each pizza is bound to be different!
4. Make Pancakes for breakfast and let your guests add their own toppings! Whipped cream and a kind of fresh fruit usually makes a delicious batch of pancakes!
5. Make delicious smoothies! Let your guests pick from a variety of fresh fruits, for example, banana, blueberries, strawberries, exc. Each guest can make their smoothie out of their favorite fruits! Be sure to use yogurt! A tropical, delicious, healthy, and refreshing snack all in one!