Fashion Advice : Ugg-boots
Don't wear Ugg-boots with stockings
because you'll get fluff all on your
stockings and it doesn't look well.
Look of the month:
- Skinny jeans in black, navy blue or sky blue
- Jeggings, shorts and leggings
- Ugg-boots and ballet slip ons
- Tank tops in peachy pinks & baby blues
- hoodies ( you can even wear a hoodie with real machine washable headphones)
- fluffy creame coloured scarves and vests
- black silky scarves and faux fur coats
- leather jackets
Hippy style is back in!
Wear a tye-dye top,rainbow tu-tu
huge peace sign headband
white tights or leggings
plaited leather headbands too.
Outfit of the week:
Pink fluffy warm hoodie
light blue skinny jeggings
black velvet ankle boots
white silky scarf
Like girls should have sooo many accessories
into their dress. Even if it's a basic coloured dress,
always remember to put accessories on or else you
will look really boring and %0 fashionable.
If you're going to wear any colourful printed dress or
sequined dresses, always put stacks of fashionable
accessories into you. Like accessories works with anything,
and it will deifinately won't come out of fashion...
Girls these days make heaps of diy bracelets, necklaces,
headbands or any other things. So if you don't know how
to design dresses yet, you can always make diy accessories
for your first fashion project. Or why not send it to your friends?
Giving gifts to your friends always make them feel better if
they're upset about something.
Autumn: leopard print dress + purple velvet jacket
long black velvet wedged heel boots and gold chain necklace.
Winter: Violet blue hoodie, leggings in black, denim shorts and cute bow flats.
Spring: Hot pink sequin mini dress + black leggings and silver heels.
Summer: tye dye orange and pink dress add black things too.
Beautiful Beauty tips:
- Because it is winter and your tan is going why not use a tanning lotion
- Why not make a day for you to wear a full make over like friday you could curl your hair and put make up on
- Your hands this winter will tend to get dry so why not use a hand cream lotion
- Are your lips always chapped? why not get some honey put on your lips then wait a few minutes after scrub it off and put your lip balm on what this does is take away the dead skin.
Beauty Advice: Don't try and put on make-up randomly because you might get teased you
gotta really learn to put on make-up there are alot of useful sites like youtube.com
then when you learn you can be fabulous <3
Beauty projects: Wanna make your own lipgloss?
just grab a little lip balm pot then add vasaline
or petroleom jelly and then add an fragrance oil
like rose or strawberry and add coloured eyeshadow
mix all around and done!
Beauty DIY:Why not have a mini Pageant show?
Take your besties to your house set out a place
you would like to have your pageant then get ready
put on make-up do your hair and wear a fab outfit
then take lots of photos also get 3 judges and you
should make it 1st, 2nd, 3rd and so everyone gets a prize
like a ribbon and a goodie bag made by you!
- MAC black liquid eyeliner
- covergirl mascara
- Max X factor black mascara
- Maybelline foundation
- Miki pink lipgloss
No Acohol Wipes
do you wear make up but at school when your parents don't know
well quickly make-up remover wipes they even wipe off
foundation and eyeliner so good luck