- Optional filter -
see also :
Blogs for kids
& teachers
Display option :
Level :
Text search :
#REF :

You are in the TEACHER area (classified ads). School projects, Class correspondence/twinning, Partnership, Messages...
Click here and insert your ad! (teachers only)

Your school doesn't have its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

131281 -
modify delete 131557 - Reply from Maura42 (Ireland) - 2024-03-12

Bonjour! J'enseigne des eleves entre 12-18 ans et j'aimerais beaucoup echanger des e-mails/lettres avec vos eleves.Nous sommes a l'ouest de l'Irlande. On parle l'anglais, le gaelique et le francais. Ce sera chouette!
A bientot de vous entendre,
Maura

131281 -
modify delete 131489 - Reply from Maria Silvina12 (Argentina) - 2024-01-24

Hi! I'm an English teacher at a Secondary School in Unquillo,Cordoba, Argentina. My students are 11-13 years old. Our school year begins on February 26th and finishes on December 2nd. We have a two-week holiday in the middle of July. Our students could exchange letters via email. Contact me if you're interested.
Best regards.

131281 -
modify delete 131433 - Reply from Manisha252 (India) - 2023-12-12

This is Manisha joshi here from Finland International school, Mumbai India.I am a social studies teacher and teaching world history to my students.
My students would like to be penpals with your students and they can write emails to your students.
It would be a great cultural exchange and a learning experience .

Let me know how we can go about it.
Thanks and regards

modify delete 131280 - from Mette Holm165 (Denmark) - 2023-10-02
Middle school - "Penpals"

Hi,
My name is Mette and I teach a schoolclass in Denmark 7th grade. We would like to have penpals from an englishspeaking country. We are 8 boys and 8 girls

131280 -
modify delete 131336 - Reply from Linda13 (USA) - 2023-10-22

Hello Mette,
Have you found a class to correspond with yet? I teach literature and grammar to 8th graders in Texas (United States). I have a class of sixteeen 8th grade students that could possibly work. They are all girls though except for one lonely boy. If your boys don't mind corresponding with girls, reach out to me ASAP. I hope to hear from you soon :)

131280 -
modify delete 131322 - Reply from Maria67 (Spain) - 2023-10-12

Hi Mette,
We are not an English Speaking country (Spain) and I have 29 pupils (three with special needs) but if you are interested we can exchange letters.
Looking forward to receiving your answer.
Thanks,
Maria

modify delete 131274 - from Karine220 (France) - 2023-10-01
Primary school - "Looking for nw friends from all over the world"

Hello,
I have a class of 25 children, year 5 (9-10 years old). They learn English.
We would like to exchange cards, letters, snail mails, ...and any other ideas to help us with our learning the English language.
We are eager to hear from you.
Karine

131274 -
modify delete 131415 - Reply from Roksana241 (Poland) - 2023-11-26

I am interested

modify delete 131273 - from Elisa220 (France) - 2023-10-01
Middle school - "Searching for Japanese pen friends"

Hello ! I am a multi subjects teacher in a school for students with severe difficulties to learn and to memorize. In order to let them be part of an international project, I would like to find a Japanese teacher with her/his class to be our pen friends. They have a very low level but they are hard worker and extremely passionate by the Japan culture.
Let me know if you're in ! I will be pleased to exchange with you :-)

Elisa

modify delete 131271 - from Pilar80 (Spain) - 2023-10-01
Middle school - "Correspondance scolaire"

Salut : Mi nombre es Pilar Sanchez Monteroy soy profesora de francés en un instituto de Torre del Mar, en Malaga ( Andalucia). Mis alumnos y yo querríamos hacer un intercambio de correspondencia. Sería para 1º , 2º y 4º de la ESO. Si te conviene no dudes en contactar conmigo: pilartrayamar@gmail.com

131271 -
modify delete 131374 - Reply from Magali14 (France) - 2023-11-07

¡ Hola Pilar !
Soy Magali y soy profesora de español en un pequeño IES (collège) que se sitúa en Ligueil, en el centro oeste de Francia (cerca de Tours y Poitiers).
A mis alumnos de LCE (optativa de "lengua española" = se trata de una optativa que viene además de las clases habituales de LV2) y a mí nos gustaría mucho hacer un intercambio de correspondencia.
Tengo 2 clases de LCE : 18 alumnos de 2°ESO y 16 alumnos de 3°ESO.
Si te interesa, ¿ podemos ponernos en contacto por mail ?
malifillet@gmx.fr
Muchas gracias.

131271 -
modify delete 131307 - Reply from alexandra160 (France) - 2023-10-10

Hola Pilar, soy Alexandra , profesora de español en un colegio de Bretaña cerca de Rennes. Tengo un grupo voluntario de 18 alumnos y normalmente hacemos un intercambio con un colegio de Barcelona pero no pueden este año. Muchas gracias por tu respuesta.

131271 -
modify delete 131286 - Reply from Sandra172 (Tunisia) - 2023-10-04

Bonjour Pilar,
Je suis coordinatrice des enseignements de français dans un collège tunisien privé labellisé par FrancEducation.
Nous sommes à la recherche d'un établissement partenaire pour un jumelage.
Dès cette année, nous aimerions organiser un séjour en Espagne avec bien sûr une correspondance auparavant.
Pensez-vous que cela puisse intéresser votre collège?
Mes salutations,
Sandra

131271 -
modify delete 131284 - Reply from Lucie 184 (France) - 2023-10-03

Hola,
Me interesa tu proyecto, soy profesora en Bretaña, tengo 30 alumnos de 5ème que empiezan el español este año y también alumnos de seconde que tienen un buen nivel. Si estás todavía interesada para empezar un intercambio de cartas puedes mandarme un correo.
Un saludo,

Lucie

modify delete 131269 - from Sue30 (Great Britain) - 2023-09-30
Primary school - "Seeking pen pals for English/Spanish exchange"

Hello,

I have a class of 30 children, year 4 (aged 8) who are beginning to learn Spanish.

We would like to exchange cards, hand-made gifts, letters, videos and any other ideas to help us with our learning the Spanish language.

131269 -
modify delete 131323 - Reply from Maria67 (Spain) - 2023-10-12

Hi Sue,
My pupils are 10/11 years old and could write in Spanish and in English.What do you think?
If you are interested, just write to mariamazzanti@escolasantsebastia.cat

modify delete 131268 - from Neus176 (Spain) - 2023-09-30
Primary school - "Penpals for 5 graders"

Hello there!
I’m teaching English as a foreign language to two groups of 5 graders (10-11 year olds, 45 students in total). I would like to find a similar group to exchange some letters and postcards with.
I want to provide them with a real context in which they can use English, talk about their daily life, the things they like, their cities/countries… pretty standard. :)
I came here looking for another ESL teacher, so that the language level can be more similar, but if your kids are native English speakers and yiu think this would work for you, I’m open to suggestions.
Thanks for reading! Hope you’re interested!

131268 -
modify delete 131511 - Reply from Molly56 (USA) - 2024-02-08

Hello! I see that you might already have pen pals established for your class, but I'm from the U.S. My name is Molly Wilson and I'm an ELL teacher from the state of Iowa in the center of the U.S. I have about 15 fourth grade EL students that are wanting pen pals. They are all Hispanic students so I thought maybe students from Spain would be a good match. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

131268 -
modify delete 131391 - Reply from Leah25 (Great Britain) - 2023-11-16

Hi, I teach Spanish to children aged 11-13. And we'd be looking for an exchange. Where we write in Spanish and you write in English.

131268 -
modify delete 131382 - Reply from Neus176 (Spain) - 2023-11-13

Hi Jack! I've just emailed you! Letting you know, in case it went to spam >_<

131268 -
modify delete 131380 - Reply from Jack242 (Great Britain) - 2023-11-12

Hello there,

I also have a school with 45 students in Year 6 (10-11) who would love to take part in this letter exchange with your class. We are located in Conrwall, South West England in a town called Calstock. Let me know if you are still searching for a school.

Best wishes,
Jack

modify delete 131267 - from Tamatea140 (French Polynesia) - 2023-09-29
High school - "pen pals with Students from New Zeland."

Ia Ora Na, I'm a teacher at the Vocational School of Diademe located in Tahiti, and I'm looking for pen pals with strong Maori culture.

modify delete 131264 - from Tatiana12 (Reunion) - 2023-09-29
Primary school - "Correspondance Espagnol/Français"

Salut,
Je m’appelle Tatiana et je suis professeur des écoles à L’île de la Réunion.
J’ai une classe de CM1 et mes élèves ont 9-10 ans.
J’ai une classe EMILE espagnol et mes élèves étudient cette langue depuis la grande section.
Je recherche une collègue espagnol qui souhaiterait faire de la correspondance avec ma classe pour partager autour de plusieurs thématiques.
Nous envisageons également de réaliser un voyage scolaire en Espagne pour l’année 2024-2025 et je souhaite donc mener ce projet sur le long terme avec la collègue.
Hola,
Mi nombre es Tatiana y soy maestra de escuela en la Isla de la Reunión.
Tengo una clase de CM1 y mis alumnos tienen entre 9 y 10 años.
Tengo una clase de español CLIL y mis alumnos han estado aprendiendo este idioma desde la sección senior.
Estoy buscando un colega español que quiera mantener correspondencia con mi clase para compartir sobre varios temas.
También estamos planeando un viaje escolar a España para el año 2024-2025 y por eso deseo llevar a cabo este proyecto a largo plazo con el colega.

modify delete 131257 - from Aurore Agostinis65 (France) - 2023-09-28
Middle school - "Corrispendenza"

Buongiorno, insegno l'italiano in scuola media ( a Châlons en Champagne nel nord est della Francia) e ricerco un collega di francese in Italia per una corrispondenza di classe (secondo anno, terzo anno e ultimo anno di scuola media). Le nostre classi potrebbero scambiare sui loro costumi, quotidiano ma gli alunni potrebbero anche scriversi individualemente.
A presto

modify delete 131256 - from Marina131 (France) - 2023-09-27
Primary school - "Children's songs of the world"

Good morning,
I am a kindergarten teacher and I want to take a musical world tour by offering my students children's nursery rhymes and Christmas carols from different countries.
If you have nursery rhymes and/or Christmas carols, I am very interested in your sharing.
In advance, many thanks! Marina

modify delete 131255 - from Marina131 (France) - 2023-09-27
Primary school - "Comptines et chants de Noël du monde"

Bonjour,
Je suis enseignante en maternelle (Ps-Ms) et je souhaite faire un tour du monde musical en proposant à mes élèves des comptines enfantines et des chants de Noël de différents pays.
Si vous êtes en possession de comptines et/ou chants de Noël, je suis fortement intéressée par vos partages.
Par avance, mille mercis ! Marina

modify delete 131254 - from İlknur216 (Turkey) - 2023-09-27

Hello
I am ilknur from Turkey.
I teach English 11-14 ages students. We want to exchange letters,postcards. İf u are interested,please contact to ne
missingfirstlight@gmail.com

131254 -
modify delete 131490 - Reply from Maria Silvina12 (Argentina) - 2024-01-24

Hi! I'm Maria Silvina, an English teacher at a Secondary School in Unquillo,Cordoba, Argentina. My students are 11-13 years old. Our school year begins on February 26th and finishes on December 2nd. We have a two-week holiday in the middle of July. Our students could exchange letters via email. Contact me if you're interested.
Best regards.

modify delete 131253 - from Ayna198 (France) - 2023-09-27
Middle school - "Looking for penpals"

Hello, my collègue and I are teaching English in a school in the very center of Paris, just near the Louvre and the Palais-Royal. We are looking for English speaking penpals for our classes of Year 7 pupils (year olds) and one class of Year 8 pupils (12 year olds). We will be happy to connect with French learners in the English speaking countries through letters, postcards and padlets in English and French. Looking forward to get in touch with you very soon. You can contact me on adebazillac@gmail.com

131253 -
modify delete 131434 - Reply from Manisha252 (India) - 2023-12-12

This is Manisha joshi here from Finland International school, Mumbai India.I am a social studies teacher and teaching world history to my students.
My students would like to be penpals with your students and they can write emails to your students.
It would be a great cultural exchange and a learning experience .

Let me know how we can go about it.
Thanks and regards

modify delete 131252 - from Lucia254 (France) - 2023-09-27
High school - "Corrispondenti italiano Liceo"

Salve,

Insegno in un liceo del Nord della Francia (confine con il Belgio).

50 minuti da Brussel..

A un'ora da Lilla, e 2:30 da Parigi.

Mi piacerebbe in una prima parte fare corrispondere i miei alunni di liceo con alunni italiani, e in una seconda parte uno scambio se c'è un'opportunità.

Tra i 14/15 anni ai 17/18 anni.
Grazie, e a presto !

modify delete 131246 - from isabelle31 (France) - 2023-09-25
High school - "recherche échange avec des lycéens"

Bonjour, je suis professeure d'espagnol en 2nde et 3ème. Je recherche un lycée de préférence privé pour effectuer un échange cette année: 2023-2024. Notre lycée est situé à Compiègne à 45 minutes de Paris.
Merci à vous pour vos retours.
Isabelle

modify delete 131243 - from FATIMA157 (Morocco) - 2023-09-24
Others school - "correspondance épistolaire pour améliorer la production des élèves en français"

Je suis professeure de français dans un collège privé et je vise que mes élèves (21 élèves ..)échangent des lettres par écrit avec d'autres élèves dans le cadre d'un projet de correspondance. Pour ceux qui sont intéressés, merci de me contacter.

modify delete 131237 - from Evelyne 78 (France) - 2023-09-21
High school - "partnership with Irish school"

Hello there. I am an English teacher in a secondary school in the West of France and we are eager to set up a partnership with a school in Ireland to start a student exchange programme.our students'ages range from 15 to 19. I am looking forward to any positive reply. Kindest regards. Evelyne

modify delete 131234 - from Omayra71 (Spain) - 2023-09-21
Primary school - "Penpal exchange"

My name is Omayra and I am an English teacher in Spain. I am interested in launching a penpal project in my school. It is situated in a small village in Burgos (in the north of Spain) and I have 40 students aged 10-11 (5th grade) and 38 students aged 11-12 (6th grade).
I would like to exchange letters, postcards related to different topics... once a month or every two months. Their English level is A1.

If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Greetings from Spain.

131234 -
modify delete 131568 - Reply from Marie-Helene86 (Great Britain) - 2024-03-18

Hola
Enseño español y mis estudiantes tienen 8-11años. Queriamos empezar escribir a ' penpals', individual o en clase.

131234 -
modify delete 131510 - Reply from Molly56 (USA) - 2024-02-08

Hello! I see that you might already have pen pals established in Poland, but I wanted to see if you still might be interested in a class from the U.S.A. My name is Molly Wilson and I'm an ELL teacher in the state of Iowa, in the middle of the U.S. I have about 15 fourth grade Hispanic students that are learning English and wanting an authentic experience of writing in English. Since you're from Spain, I thought my students might like to hear from them. I look forward to hearing from you.

131234 -
modify delete 131416 - Reply from Roksana241 (Poland) - 2023-11-26

I am interested.My e-mail:lingua.house@wp.pl

131234 -
modify delete 131289 - Reply from Anna202 (Poland) - 2023-10-05

Hola Omayra, I also teach English in a primary school, in the 5th and 6th grade. The number of your students is more or less the same as mine, so I think we could match the penpals 1:1. We are also interested in exchanging letters, postcards, magnets etc. to let the kids have the opportunity to learn about our countries and English language at the same time. Greetings from Poland

modify delete 131232 - from Paquita Vilarrodona192 (Spain) - 2023-09-20
Primary school - "exchange snail mail"

Hi,
I'm teaching English in a small village in Spain. Sixteen of my students are 11 years old (6th grade) and twenty of my students are 10 years old (5th grade). I would like to exchange letters in English (snail mail) once per term.
If you are interested, please contact me!

Regards,
Paquita

131232 -
modify delete 131509 - Reply from Molly56 (USA) - 2024-02-08

Hello! My name is Molly Wilson. I'm an ELL teacher in the state of Iowa in the center of the United States. I have a group of EL 4th graders that I'm wanting to find pen pals for so they can practice their English skills in writing and reading, especially, in an authentic way. I know the school year is already half over, but I thought I'd reach out to see who might still be interested. I have about 15 students, but they could write to more than one students if you have more than that for students. I look forward to hearing from you.

modify delete 131228 - from laurence195 (France) - 2023-09-19
Middle school - "looking for a class of penpals for a french pupils learning english"

Hello, I teach English near La Rochelle in France, from year 7 to year 10 / 6-10th grade. I would like my whole group(s) to enjoy exchanging letters / drawings / videos with an English speaking group, whatever the country. Motivation is the key word!
Thanks for your answers!
Laurence

131228 -
modify delete 131231 - Reply from Carolin 34 (Germany) - 2023-09-20

Hello Laurence,
If you are interested in writing letters with my English learning 6th graders (20 students, 11-12 y) from Northern Germany, I'd be happy about your reply. They've been learning English for at least 4 years. Class 6 or 7 would be fine.
Best regards
Carolin

modify delete 131225 - from Heiana129 (French Polynesia) - 2023-09-18
Primary school - "PEN PALS FOR CULTURAL PROJECT"

Hi!
I am an teacher in a primary school in Tahiti.
We will be working from october 2023 on a 2 year project. It is mainly a cultural project about our Polynesian culture, and we extend it to the English language too. We would like to find a class for a pen pals exchange first, that hopefully we will welcome at some point in Tahiti and go and visit. It will be much better if this class studies French obviously. And even better if the class comes from Hawaii, Cook Island or New Zealand as it would be perfect for the Polynesian side of the project too. I hope we can find teachers who would be as motivated as We are for this exchange!Heiana

modify delete 131223 - from Clementine221 (France) - 2023-09-18
Middle school - "Looking for English speaking penpals"

Hello !

I am looking for 50 penpals for my 50 pupils! They are learning English and have an A1-A2 level at the moment and are all between 12 and 13 years old. They are very excited about the idea of writing and receiving letters ! I hope this message finds friends !

Have a nice day !

131223 -
modify delete 131491 - Reply from Maria Silvina12 (Argentina) - 2024-01-24

Hi! I'm Maria Silvina, an English teacher at a Secondary School in Unquillo,Cordoba, Argentina. My students are 11-13 years old. Our school year begins on February 26th and finishes on December 2nd. We have a two-week holiday in the middle of July. Our students could exchange letters via email. Contact me if you're interested.
Best regards.

modify delete 131217 - from christian162 (Canada) - 2023-09-16
Primary school - "Correspondance 2023"

Bonjour, je recherche une classe pour effectuer une correspondance pour l'année 2023-2024. Voici quelques informations en vrac: c'est une classe de 6e année et les élèves ont 11-12 ans. Nous sommes situés à Montréal, au Canada. Nous sommes une classe de 25 élèves. Je recherche une correspondance simple c'est-à-dire l'envoi de lettres par la poste, c'est toujours plus intéressant que par internet. Habituellement, nous envoyons 2-3 envois par année. Si cela vous intéresse, vous pouvez communiquer avec moi. Bonne année scolaire.

131217 -
modify delete 131481 - Reply from Magali 175 (France) - 2024-01-20

Bonjour, j'aimerais aussi mettre en place une correspondance scolaire avec mes 28 élèves de Cm2...écrivez-moi si cela vous intéresse toujours.
Cordialement
Magali

131217 -
modify delete 131453 - Reply from Magali175 (France) - 2024-01-02

Bonjour, je cherche à correspondre avec une classe francophone canadienne. Je suis enseignante dans une classe de 27 CM2. Ils ont 10 ans et partiront en septembre au collège.
Nous avons choisis de nous intéresser au Canada cette année et l'idée d'une correspondance entre élèves me semblent pertinente.
Cordialement
Magali

131217 -
modify delete 131443 - Reply from Manon130 (France) - 2023-12-23

Bonjour, je suis intéressée pour ma classe cinquième (élèves âgés de 11 à 12 ans). En effet, nous participons cette année à la dictée francophone et le pays mis à l'honneur est le Canada. Mes élèves souhaiteraient donc pouvoir échanger avec des correspondants canadiens afin d'en apprendre davantage sur leur mode de vie, leur scolarité, leurs traditions ... Le but est que nous puissions monter une exposition de ces échanges lors de la semaine de la francophonie, au sein de notre centre de documentations 🙂 Est-ce que cela pourrait vous convenir ? Merci par avance pour votre retour
Cordialement
Manon

131217 -
modify delete 131263 - Reply from Ludivine7 (France) - 2023-09-29

Bonjour,
J'ai également une classe de 6ème de 25 élèves et je cherche à mettre en place une correspondance avec des élèves canadiens. Je trouve que les envois par la poste sont plus concrets pour les élèves et cela leur permet de renouer avec un type d'écrit qu'ils ne connaissent pas forcément.
Avez-vous trouvé vos correspondants pour cette année?
Belle journée à vous
Ludivine

131217 -
modify delete 131260 - Reply from alyssa136 (Belgium) - 2023-09-28

Chère enseignante,
Je m'appelle Alyssa et je suis enseignante de philosophie et citoyenneté à l'école communale de Fallais et celle de Faimes en Belgique dans la classe de 5-6eme primaire (10-12 ans)

Je me permets de vous écrire aujourd'hui pour vous proposer une idée passionnante qui pourrait enrichir l'expérience éducative de nos élèves âgés de 10 à 12 ans. Nous souhaitons organiser une correspondance épistolaire entre nos classes, mettant l'accent sur des thèmes philosophiques et les valeurs fondamentales qui façonnent nos vies.

Nous croyons que la réflexion sur des sujets tels que la justice, la compassion, la vérité, la liberté et l'égalité peut aider nos élèves à développer une compréhension plus profonde du monde qui les entoure et de leur propre rôle en tant que citoyens responsables. Ils auront ainsi l'opportunité d'explorer ces idées à travers des échanges de lettres réfléchies et de dialoguer avec leurs pairs sur des questions philosophiques importantes.

Nous pouvons envisager des sujets spécifiques pour chaque lettre, et nos élèves pourraient partager leurs pensées, leurs expériences et leurs valeurs personnelles. Ce projet permettrait non seulement de renforcer leurs compétences en écriture, mais aussi de stimuler leur pensée critique et leur sens de l'empathie.

Si cette idée vous intéresse, nous pourrions discuter des détails pratiques, tels que la fréquence des échanges, le format des lettres et toute autre considération que vous jugerez nécessaire.

Nous sommes impatients de connaître votre avis sur cette proposition et d'espérer que nos classes pourront entamer cette exploration philosophique ensemble.

Cordialement,

Alyssa Baré

131217 -
modify delete 131248 - Reply from Bocary ba73 (Mali) - 2023-09-26

Le jumelage de mon établissement scolaire avec un autre est pour moi une solution idéale pour les échanges entre enseignants et entre apprenants pour mieux asseoir les connaissances

131217 -
modify delete 131245 - Reply from Lise11 (France) - 2023-09-25

Bonjour,

Je suis enseignante en France, dans une classe de CM2 (les élèves ont entre 10 et 11 ans) près de Nantes. Ce sont des élèves qui pour la plupart ne peuvent pas partir en vacances, et le thème de l'école cette année c'est le voyage. Je recherche donc une école canadienne francophone pour pouvoir correspondre afin qu'ils puissent "voyager" à travers les lettres ainsi que découvrir une autre culture qu'ils ne connaissent pas. Votre projet m'intéresse beaucoup, n'hésitez pas à me recontacter ! Bonne journée ! Lise

131217 -
modify delete 131241 - Reply from Mihaela 166 (Romania) - 2023-09-23

Bonjour !
J'enseigne le FLE à des élèves entre 11-14 ans dans une école de Vicovu de Sus, dans le nord de la Roumanie. C'est un endroit plein d'histoire, de tradition et privilégié au niveau des paysages.
J'aimerais qu'on établisse une correspondance entre nos élèves, si cela vous convient.
Une belle journée !

modify delete 131214 - from Mourad180 (France) - 2023-09-16
Others school - "School exchange proposal"

Hello,

I am the travel coordinator of a French international school located in France which has international sections, and I'm also in charge of linguistic exchanges and relations with other institutions abroad.

Our students of international sections have an excellent level of English because most of them have parents born in Foreign countries (USA, Australia, England...).
We already have the opportunity to collaborate with several institutions in some US cities such as San Francisco, New York, and Denver, as well as other countries (Canada, India, England, Norway, Spain, Iceland ...).
Our commitment to those projects stems from the conception we have of school exchange.

Thus, under the trips we organize, with immersion in family, our students have the opportunity to rub shoulders with a new environment, a new culture and to live fully immersed with the practice of the language. We offer the same opportunity, in return, for the corresponding students who received us.
Every year we are excited to launch new partnerships to enrich our exchanges.

Thus, we would like to propose to you a language exchange with family immersion for around 16 students, for the school year 2024-2025.
If this proposal interests you, I am at your disposal to discuss the modalities of a future exchange.

Looking forward to your return.

Best regards,

abbas@sainte-anne-brest.net

modify delete 131212 - from Arthur180 (France) - 2023-09-16

J’aimerais lnacer un test

modify delete 131211 - from Tanja103 (Slovenia) - 2023-09-15
High school - "Un lycée général pour faire un échange cette année scolaire (23-24)"

Bonjour à tous,

je cherche un lycée général en France avec lequel je pourrais faire un échange cette année scolaire (on n'est pas inclus dans Erasmus+). J'ai une classe d'environ 25 élèves intéréssés qui ont en majorité 17 ans. Notre lycée a beaucoup d'expériences avec les échanges (chaque année nous avous 8 échanges). Je cherche un nouvel établissement scolaire parce que le lycée avec lequel on a eu l'échange l'année précédente n'a pas assez d'élèves inscrits pour cette année. S'il y a des professeurs francais intéréssés à commencer ce projet avec mon lycée, n'hésitez pas à m'écrire au plus vite possible. Mon lycée se trouve dans le centre de la capitale de Slovénie, à Ljubljana. Venez découvrir mon beau pays! 😊 Tanja

tanja.asic@gimnazija-poljane.com

131211 -
modify delete 131239 - Reply from Anna42 (Poland) - 2023-09-23

Bonjour,
Je suis profe de FLE au lycée général à Radomsko, une ville moyenne au centre de la Pologne (+|-150 km depuis Cracovie).
Mes élèves ont 15-18 ans. Leur niveau du français est entre A2 et B1.
J’aimerais faire un échange scolaire avec votre établissement .
J’ai déjà organisé 6 échanges avec la France et l’ Italie. On a travaillé autour d’ un sujet concret afin d’améliorer la langue française. J’ai 22 élèves voulant prendre part à une telle expérience .
Si vous voulez bien coopérer avec mon établissement , vous pouvez m’écrire. Voilà mon email: anna@apswww.com
Si vous voulez me joindre et en discuter sur Messenger ce sera super aussi.
J’attends avec impatience votre réponse.
Cordialement
Anna Smendowska

modify delete 131208 - from Ane241 (Spain) - 2023-09-15
Middle school - "Cherche échange épistolaire espagnol/français"

Salut!
Soy Ane, profesora de francés de un pueblo del país Vasco.
A mis alumnos les encantaría conocer a jóvenes de su misma edad y poder aprender francés de una forma más lúdica.

Tengo 22 alumnos en 1ºESO (5ième), 18 alumnos en 2ºESO (4ième) y 10 en 3ºESO (3ième).

Si estáis interesados no dudéis en escribirme.

Hasta pronto,
Ane.

131208 -
modify delete 131375 - Reply from Magali14 (France) - 2023-11-07

¡ Hola Ane !
Soy Magali y soy profesora de español en un pequeño IES (collège) que se sitúa en Ligueil, en el centro oeste de Francia (cerca de Tours y Poitiers).
A mis alumnos de LCE (optativa de "lengua española" = se trata de una optativa que viene además de las clases habituales de LV2) y a mí nos gustaría mucho hacer un intercambio de correspondencia.
Tengo 2 clases de LCE : 18 alumnos de 2°ESO y 16 alumnos de 3°ESO.
Si te interesa, ¿ podemos ponernos en contacto por mail ?
malifillet@gmx.fr
Muchas gracias.

131208 -
modify delete 131308 - Reply from alexandra160 (France) - 2023-10-10

Hola Ane, soy Alexandra , profesora de español en un colegio de Bretaña cerca de Rennes. Tengo un grupo voluntario de 18 alumnos de segundo de la ESO y normalmente hacemos un intercambio con un colegio de Barcelona pero no pueden este año, me encantaría seguir con un intercambio...Somos un colegio familiar y hacemos todo lo posible para acoger lo mejor que podamos...

modify delete 131206 - from Alex238 (Iran) - 2023-09-15
Others school - "ESL Teacher/online IELTS, iBT, PTE, FCE, CAE, CPE courses based on Cambridge Uni"

If you wanna improve your English language, we are always ready to help.

Alex & Azita
From Alphamasters
WhatsApp: +989106717002
Instagram: @alphamsters_net

modify delete 131197 - from Chloé148 (France) - 2023-09-13
Middle school - "Recherche correspondants espagnols"

Bonjour!
Je suis professeure d’espagnol dans un collège dans le nord de la France et je cherche des correspondants espagnols pour des échanges de lettres et/ou mails. Les élèves ont 12/13 ans. Ils sont en 5e (1* de la ESO).
Si cela vous intéresse, n’hésitez pas à me contacter ! Mes élèves seraient plus que ravis !
À bientôt !

131197 -
modify delete 131270 - Reply from Pilar80 (Spain) - 2023-10-01

Salut : Mi nombre es Pilar Sanchez Monteroy soy profesora de francés en un instituto de Torre del Mar, en Malaga ( Andalucia). Mis alumnos y yo querríamos hacer un intercambio de correspondencia. Sería para 1º de la ESO. Si te conviene no dudes en contactar conmigo: pilartrayamar@gmail.com

131197 -
modify delete 131258 - Reply from Marta192 (Spain) - 2023-09-28

¡Buenos días!

Me llamo Marta y soy profesora de Francés en un pueblo que se encuentra a unos 50 minutos en coche de Barcelona.
Nos gustaría mucho mantener correspondencia con alumnos de vuestro centro y, si hay buena comunicación, considerar la posibilidad de un futuro intercambio.

Muchas gracias y hasta pronto (espero :))

Marta Coll

131197 -
modify delete 131207 - Reply from Ane241 (Spain) - 2023-09-15

Bonjour! Je m'appelle Ane et je suis prof de français dans un lycée espagnol du Pays Basque, à Elorrio.
J'ai 22 élèves 5ième et 18 au 4ième. Nous aimerions commencer un échanges épistolaire si ça vous convient!

modify delete 131196 - from Carole173 (France) - 2023-09-13
Middle school - "Looking for English speaking / French learners penpals"

Hello,
I'm an English teacher living in la Rochelle on the West coast of France. I'm looking for penpals for an English/French letter writing project for my 25 students. They are from 11 to 13 years old. If you are interested, please contact me, my students are really motivated!
Kind regards,
Carole from La Rochelle, France

131196 -
modify delete 131492 - Reply from Maria Silvina12 (Argentina) - 2024-01-24

Best regards.

modify delete 131195 - from Karine90 (France) - 2023-09-13
Middle school - "Buscando alumnos para intercambiar cartas o emails"

Bonjour à toutes et à tous!

Je suis professeure d'espagnol dans un collège REP+ à Garges-lès-Gonesse (95-Val d'Oise) au nord de Paris. J'enseigne à des élèves de 5e et je souhaiterais motiver mes élèves à écrire en échangeant quelques courriers (le papier a tant de charme!) ou mails dans l'année afin d'apprendre à se présenter, de présenter leur collège et leurs horaires de cours, de parler ce qu'ils aiment manger ou encore de présenter leur famille...
J'ai deux classes de 5e:
-un groupe de 25 élèves
-un groupe de 14 élèves
Si vous êtes intéressé(e), n'hésitez pas à me contacter par mail (karine.smague@ac-versailles.fr ou karine-smague@club-internet.fr)
Bonne journée!

¡ Hola a todas y a todos!

Soy profesora de español en un colegio REP+ en Garges-lès-Gonesse (95-Val d'Oise) al norte de París. Enseño a alumnos de 5e (1°ESO) y me gustaría animar un poco a mis alumnos en la expresión escrita con un intercambio de algunas cartas (¡el encanto del papel!) o des unos emails durante el año escolar 2023-2024 para aprender a presentarse, presentar su colegio y los horarios, hablar de lo que les gusta comer o presentar su familia...
Tengo 2 clases de 5e (1°ESO):
-un grupo de 25 alumnos
-un grupo de 14 alumnos

Escríbeme si te interesa el intercambio. Mi correo es karine.smague@ac-versailles.fr o karine-smague@club-internet.fr!

¡Hasta luego!

131195 -
modify delete 131218 - Reply from Isabel55 (Spain) - 2023-09-17

Buenas tardes,

Tengo una clase de 19 estudiantes de sexto de primaria, UN año menos que los suyos.Si le interesa, sería genial.Podríamos escribir en español y en francés.
Mi Colegio está cerca de Madrid y es público.Yo supervisaría las cartas como parte de ejercicio de clase.
Doy clases de inglés y de francés y podemos escribir con la frecuencia que me diga.

Hasta pronto
Saludos
Isabel ilmtandem@yahoo.es

modify delete 131192 - from Maria86 (France) - 2023-09-12
Middle school - "Échange franco-italien"

Bonjour,

Je suis professeur d'italien lv2 dans un collège rural en Isère, près de Grenoble (38). On est dans une zone touristique prisée essentiellement pour le tourisme de montagne dans les Alpes (balades, lacs alpins turquois,sports de montagne, ski..) mais aussi pour le patrimoine urbain.Je cherche un partenaire pour un projet d'échange avec voyage scolaire au mois d'avril 2023, car j'ai pu expérimenter cela l'année dernière avec mes élèves et un groupe scolaire de Turin et c'était extraordinaire. Contactez moi si vous êtes intéressés :)

modify delete 131190 - from Lene243 (Norway) - 2023-09-12
Middle school - "7 Norwegian students born in 2010"

Hi, we are a small group of 7 students from a school in Stavanger, Norway. We’re born in 2010.
We want to talk about culture, and learn about how people live in other countries.
How is school life in your country? What do you do in your spare time?
Maybe we can exchange food recipes?
We think about mail pals, video presentations, or maybe real letters?

Teacher Lene+7 students.

131190 -
modify delete 131430 - Reply from Elisa223 (Mexico) - 2023-12-11

Hello,
I would like to exchange messages and maybe make friends with kids my age from Norway.
I live in Mexico 🇲🇽. I’m 12, almost 13 years old. I recently started to learn Norwegian in duolingo.
Best regards,
Elisa

131190 -
modify delete 131429 - Reply from Yulia223 (Mexico) - 2023-12-11

Hello
I'm mom to a 7th grader from Mexico. She is very interested in Norway and will be delighted to exchange letters/messages with kids her age from your country.
Thanks in advance
Yulia and Elisa

131190 -
modify delete 131299 - Reply from Jeremie150 (France) - 2023-10-07

Hello
We are French Primary school teachers and we would like to attend lessons in your school to see how your pedagogy is different from the French one.
Do you think it could be possible?
( we could come from the 26th of February to the 1st of March)
And we could welcome You un our school
Thanks in advance for your answer
Best Regards
Jérémie Janequin

131190 -
modify delete 131215 - Reply from ΜΙΝΑ132 (Greece) - 2023-09-16

Hi,
I am Mina and I run a language center in Athens, Greece. I have a class of 7 students who would like to collaborate with your students. If you are interested, please send me a pm (glossikoi2013@gmail.com) so that we can arrange the details

modify delete 131189 - from Gaspard243 (Congo (Dem. Rep)) - 2023-09-12
Primary school - "Jumelage"

Notre école ( maternelle et primaire) qui encadre essentiellement les enfants nés des viols et les orphelins dans la province du Sud Kivu en RD Congo cherche des écoles francophones dont les élèves souhaiteraient correspondre avec les nôtres pour échanger sur leur vécu quotidien. Cela pour mettre du baume aux coeurs meurtris de ces enfants qui sont rejetés par la société car considérés comme fils des bourreaux dans cette région où les guerres sont récurrentes alors qu'ils n'ont choisi ni de naître des viols ni d'être orphelins à bas âge. Au besoin, on aimerait bien que cette correspondance conduise à la longue au jumelage entre école.

131189 -
modify delete 131599 - Reply from Melanie48 (Canada) - 2024-03-24 >> NEW

Bonjour
Nous sommes une classe ( un service de garde ) d’une 40aine d’élèves âgés de 4 à 12 ans.
Nous aimerions une correspondance avec des enfants d’un autre pays afin d’échanger sur leur quotidien. Si vous êtes intéressé veuillez m’envoyer un courriel. Merci

modify delete 131187 - from Kinga246 (Poland) - 2023-09-11
Primary school - "Penfriends are all we need :)"

Good morning.

My name is Kinga and I'm from Poland.
I teach English in a small village school. My students are 9-12 years old.
This year I have 4 hours of after-school English club. It would be great to find somebody to exchange letters with. I have had the pleasure working with many wonderful teachers and students, and I hope my students will find another great friends in other countries. It's hard to say at the moment how many students will participate in the English Club this year, but I think there will be about thirty of them. I look forward to hearing from you.

Have a lovely day.

Return to the previous page
Previous
page
Next
page
Go to the next page

We strongly recommand to not include your personal address & phone number in your messages. we accept no responsibility for consequences of message exchanges.
Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info