- Optional filter -
see also :
Blogs for kids
& teachers
Display option :
Subject :
Text search :
#REF :

Need homework help? Otherwise, would you like to become a virtual teacher?
Click here and insert your own message!

modify delete 20804 - from Angel56 , 12 yrs (Georgia) - 2021-02-18
Mathematics - "Ixl 6th grade Z.4 help"

Hi! My name is Angel, I have a homework problem, I could really use some help 😓

20804 -
modify delete 20807 - Reply from Ella242 , 13 yrs (China) - 2021-02-22

Hello,I think I might be able to help you .Is there a math problem you can't solve?If so, you can let me know and I may be able to help you out

modify delete 20802 - from Raya243 , 9 yrs (Indonesia) - 2021-02-17
Languages - "SKYPE GROUP LANGUAGE"

hi! if you have Skype/Hangouts you can join Language Learning group. my skype: Raya Karim (rayakarim43@gmail.com)

modify delete 20796 - from Lasandi157 , 14 yrs (Sri Lanka) - 2021-02-16
Physics - "How to be an research scientist about universe!!!!"

If someone know how to become research scientist in sri lanka let me know...i already search but i do not know find any steps to be followed to become research scientist...what should i learn to become research scientist...

20796 -
modify delete 20805 - Reply from Augustin220 , 14 yrs (France) - 2021-02-20

Hello, to become a researcher in Physical Sciences, you must have a Scientific Bac. Then, you must have at least a Master (Bac +5) in Physics, Chemistry.

modify delete 20794 - from Felix124 , 23 yrs (Paraguay ) - 2021-02-15
Languages - "Busco compañero de estudio"

Hola estoy estudiando ingles me gustaría poder hablar con una nativo para poder aprenderas a cambio puedo enseñar español

modify delete 20793 - from yaneen236 , 29 yrs (Peru) - 2021-02-11
Languages - "idioma ingles por favor"

hola,por favor su ayuda para poder mejorar mi ingles.

modify delete 20785 - from Aishah38 , 17 yrs (England ) - 2021-02-05
Others - "biology and chemistry"

Hi I am studying biology and chemistry for a levels and I am looking for a study budy as I am struggling alot, message me if you would like to study together?

20785 -
modify delete 20808 - Reply from yangrunze8 , 15 yrs (China) - 2021-02-25

Hey,I like biology and chemistry,too.Let's study together!

modify delete 20772 - from Arevik252 (Armenia) - 2021-01-31
History - "History of Armenia"

Believe it or not, the History of a country named Armenia is fascinating.

They say modern Armenians have the least genetic distance to the Armenians from the Neolithic, Bronze Age, Urartian, classical and medieval ages. Urartian (Biainili) age in Armenia started in the 9th century BC when the Armenian urban settlements were united into a kingdom.

Armenia's alphabet is unique, it covers many secrets, all representing natural phenomena.

Armenian illuminated manuscripts cover Armenia's history, tell of their ancestors, keep their memory alive.

Armenia had several dynasties, each of which has had its unique influence on modern Armenia.

Different Armenian kingdoms were forced to fight Rome, Persia, Arabs. Armenians had to endure the Turkish invasions, the Mongol invasions, the Tatar invasions.

Armenia had been in the way during the Roman-Persian wars, Turkish-Persian wars, Russian-Persian wars, Russian-Turkish wars.

Armenia's capital, Yerevan, was originally known as Erebuni and built by the Armenian king of Biainili (782 BC).

Even though Armenians were under the rule of different foreign kings after the fall of the Armenian kingdom of Artashessians, they still fought and gained a new kingdom.

Some people say it's incredible that Armenians still exist. From a certain point of view, it is incredible.

The many wars that took place in the territory of Armenia, the Turkish, then later Tatar (i.e. Azerbaijani) invasions to Armenia took the lives of millions of Armenians.

After the Turkish invasions, when they fell under Turkish rule, the only way to protect themselves was to fight in self-defense battles.

After the internationalization of the Armenian Question (liberation of Western Armenia and its reunion with Eastern Armenia), Armenians were exposed to mass murders.

In the 1890s', around 300,000 Armenians were slaughtered, 200,000 Armenians escaped to Russia, 150-200,000 Armenians escaped to other countries. The 1,500 Armenian civilians from Van (20,000 Armenians were killed there) tried to escape to Persia but were attacked on the way, and only 30 Armenians survived.

After the Armenian Question was once again raised in 1912-1914, the mass slaughter of Armenians in 1915 followed.

The massacres were implemented by the decision of the Committee of Union and Progress, and the central government gave the instructions of how the killings would be carried out to the provincial governors and army commanders.

About 1,5 million Armenians were raped, tortured, and murdered, the rest scattered around the world. To this day, they can't return to their ancestral lands and homes.

In 1918-1920, Turkish-Tatar invasions in the provinces of Utiq and Northern Artsakh of Armenia took the lives of thousands of Armenians.

Chicherin stated in his letter to Lenin that the lands were originally Armenian, but Tatars (i.e. Azerbaijanis) settled there after massacring the indigenous population.

They settled on those lands and then continued into the mountainous region of the province of Artsakh of Armenia.

Only in March 1920, 40,000 Armenians were murdered in Shushi alone (a city built in the late 17th century by Armenians to protect the Armenian population).

In 1988-1990, millions of Armenians were deported from different cities in Azerbaijan (Sumgayit, Baku, Kirovabad (known as Gyanja, but originally Gandzak), Shamkhor, Shamakhi, Mingechaur, Khanlar, Getabek, Dashkesan, Shaqi, Maraga). Many were raped, tortured, and murdered. In 1991, thousands of Armenians in Mountainous Artsakh (known as Nagorno-Karabakh) were murdered or deported.

However, it seems the history of Armenia is coming to an end. Lately, Azerbaijan's president, Ilham Aliev, promised to destroy them [Armenians] completely.

Doesn't sound so fascinating anymore.

More details can be provided if needed.

20772 -
modify delete 20868 - Reply from Don78 (US) - 2021-07-17

Hello ! I read your article about the Armenians. You write well and had a great brief history of them. They have had a long and difficult history, and like any peoples and culture, will not "disappear". Even though some countries like Turkey and even the Russians would love the Armenian culture to disappear as they try to take our the lands occupied by the Armenians - they will survive and their culture will adapt and absorb their new history. Armenia is as adaptable as the Jewish culture in history.

modify delete 20771 - from Jaqueline56 , 17 yrs (Guatemala 🇬&) - 2021-01-31
Others - "Manchester"

Hello, my name is Jaqueline, I am 17 years old and I am from Guatemala 🇬🇹, Guatemala is located in Central America, it is a country with many unique customs, history, and wonderful people, I would like to learn more about Manchester in the UK, it seems to me a very interesting city, it would be an honor that could give me information about that city my email is jaquelineoqueli608@gmail.com anything you can write me there, greetings

modify delete 20767 - from Oneli134 , 13 yrs (Sri Lanka) - 2021-01-27
Mathematics - "Math is hard"

Hi! My math was very good from grade 1-5 but now it's very poor and i need some help. I would prefer females age 14-18. Females only please. Sri lankan girls would be better.

modify delete 20761 - from Lily12 , 11 yrs (United States) - 2021-01-20
Languages - "I can help!"

Hi! I know a bunch of different languages and would be happy to teach! Just let me know! I linked my page with this message:)

20761 -
modify delete 20803 - Reply from Raya243 , 9 yrs (Indonesia) - 2021-02-17

you say you can teach other language? teach we!

modify delete 20746 - from Bougie103 , 32 yrs (France ) - 2021-01-06
Languages - "Improve my speaking"

Hello I am a French teacher and I am ready to help anyone in French. and I would like to improve my English.

modify delete 20745 - from Oneli161 , 13 yrs (sri lanka) - 2021-01-01
Physics - "Aerospace engineer"

Hi! My ambition is to become an Aerospace engineer.i'm choosing physics,Chemistry and combined mathematics as my A/L subjects. I just want to know how much of the periodic table you have to study. I mean it's not like all 118 elements are coming. I also wish to make friends with a girl who works in Caltehc.

20745 -
modify delete 20750 - Reply from Mevindu135 , 20 yrs (Sri lanka) - 2021-01-20

You don't have to remember that.It's unnecessary work.It is given at the exam.And it is automatically remembered when you work for A/l.If you really need it,I have a short method.But it cannot be sent here because it is a picture. So tell me your father's or mother's email address.I'll send it to you.

modify delete 20738 - from irene159 , 17 yrs (kenya) - 2020-12-24
History - "AFRICAN HERITAGE"

HELLO everyone.. Am african...Africa is a very invisible continent to so many people even when writing am not sure if anybody would care to know about this beautiful continent.Africa holds a very diverse culture different countries with colourful ...i can also share about different wonders of the world,how we fought colonization ...Africa has a very interesting history which am ready to share it to the world am not choosy so i would love to learn any interesting history from any country

This is my email or hangouts (irenekariuki32@gmail.com

20738 -
modify delete 20769 - Reply from Kelli G233 , 20 yrs (USA) - 2021-01-28

Hi, I am SUPER interested to hear about some African history! What countries would you say you are the most educated about? Throw me a shocking fact.

modify delete 20737 - from amalnee135 , 12 yrs (sri lanka) - 2020-12-18
Physics - "science is brilliant"

I like science because there are many experiments and about animals too. My father is physics teacher then I can learn science easily. There are science in physics too. I like science very much.

modify delete 20734 - from Jacqueline137 , 15 yrs (United States) - 2020-12-12
Languages - "Language help"

Hello! !ٱلسَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ こんにちは! 안녕하세요!

I am a 15-year-old who is looking to improve her Arabic, Japanese, and Korean in order to understand books in the original language in which they were written, to travel, and to make friends with someone around her age who speaks these languages.

Can you help me?

modify delete 20730 - from Regiane 62 , 39 yrs (Portugal) - 2020-12-05
Languages - "Help with english"

Hello, I would love to have contact with native English speakers to exchange messages to practice my English

modify delete 20729 - from Trisha158 , 14 yrs (Philippine ) - 2020-12-04
Languages - "I need to learn Korean languange"

Please teach me Korean languange

modify delete 20726 - from Régine153 , 54 yrs (France) - 2020-12-02
Languages - "Help in French"

I want to help in French. Write if you are interested.

20726 -
modify delete 20728 - Reply from lylia3 , 14 yrs (france) - 2020-12-03

yess i can help you :)

modify delete 20720 - from Sindhumi157 , 14 yrs (Sri Lanka) - 2020-11-17
Languages - "I need a help!"

Actually I need a help to distinguish the meanings of these Japanese sentences.
What is the meaning of 'Kake(Write)'?
What is the meaning of 'Kakasemashita'?

20720 -
modify delete 20722 - Reply from Sindhumi157 , 14 yrs (Sri Lanka) - 2020-11-17

And also this.
Pls I want the meanings of these sentances.
-Kyookosan Yukikosanni Shashinwo misemashita.
-Kyookosanwa Yukikosanni kagamiwo misasemashita.

modify delete 20719 - from Andrea163 , 18 yrs (Italy) - 2020-11-16
Mathematics - "Do you need some help in math?"

Hello everyone, my name is Andrea and I'm studying mechanics and industrial automation at highschool. We live in a world in which everything is controlled by mathematics. Unfortunately is EVERYWHERE so if you need some help I'm here, leave a message if you want :)

modify delete 20713 - from Cherry94 , 13 yrs (China) - 2020-11-06
Mathematics - "Please help me with my math 😢😢"

I am a junior high school student, my mathematics is very poor, please help me! I can't write moving point questions. Thank you!

20713 -
modify delete 20739 - Reply from Princewill72 (Cameroon) - 2020-12-30

Hello Cherry, I am a mathematics teacher, I teach mathematics to high school student, I can help you in any area of mathematics being pure math, mechanics or statistics, I can help you in topics like quadratic equation, indices and logarthms, polynomials, partial fraction, trigonometry, limit and differentiation, integration and it application, differential equation, sequence and series, permutation, combination, and binomial expansion, coordinate geometry, complex number, vectors, function, conics, just to name a few topic. So if you need my help don't hesitate to contact me and I will be so happy to help become a good mathematician.

modify delete 20707 - from Louie 0 , 11 yrs (Indonesia) - 2020-10-28
History - "About History"

Hi Guys. I can help you with History. I know about Roman Empire, Holy Roman Empire, East Roman Empire, Qin dynasty, Egypt Empire, China Empire, Tutankhamun, Indonesian History, Russian History, French Revolution, French Empire, British Empire, History of USA, World war 2, Vietnam war, and more again. So ask me

modify delete 20702 - from Emmanuel70 (Togo) - 2020-10-13
Others - "CAMP-CHANTIER DE SOUTIEN SCOLAIRE AU TOGO (Afrique de l’Ouest)"

Bonjour à toutes et à tous

L’association CED (Comptoir d'Echanges et de Développement) recherche des bénévoles pour son activité de soutien scolaire d’été dans un village de brousse, à 65 km de Lomé, la capitale. Cette activité, organisée durant l’été 2021, se déroulera au sein même du village, pour les élèves du CP1 au CM2. Vous habiterez dans le logement prêté à notre association avec les bénévoles locaux qui feront le soutien scolaire avec vous. Vous travaillerez donc en binômes avec eux et bénéficierez d’une formation à Lomé avant de partir sur le camp-chantier. Pour toutes informations complémentaires : site de CED:echangesdeveloppement.wordpress.com Pour nous contacter : echanges.developpement@gmail.com
Akpékaka (merci), Eyi zandé (à bientôt)

modify delete 20700 - from Agatha25 , 16 yrs (中国) - 2020-10-01
Languages - "寻找一个朋友"

我是来自中国的一个女孩,我希望找到一个会说英语的朋友,并且我会教他或她汉语作为回报
你愿意成为我的朋友吗?

20700 -
modify delete 20701 - Reply from Sindhumi157 , 14 yrs (Sri Lanka) - 2020-10-10

Hey, Agatha! I would like to teach u some English, but, would u help me with Chinese?

modify delete 20697 - from Laura207 , 34 yrs (México) - 2020-09-18
Languages - "Inglés británico"

Buen día, me gustaría aprender el Inglés británico, me cuesta demasiado y me.interesa entenderlo y poder sostener una conversación fluida.Gracias y saludos !

20697 -
modify delete 20699 - Reply from kimie113 , 24 yrs (Ukraine) - 2020-09-26

Thanks for sharing this question.

modify delete 20695 - from Mevindu135 (Sri lanka) - 2020-09-17
Languages - "I need a help to improve my english knowledge"

Hello,Im Mevindu from Sri lanka. My english knowledge is not very good.Im particularly poor at spoken english,messaging english and the use of urban(modern)english. I hope you can understand what I mean. I would be really happy if you could help with that.If you don't mind,help me.Thank you.Have a great day.

my email is rmevindu@gmail.com

modify delete 20693 - from Elyn208 , 14 yrs (China) - 2020-09-12
Languages - "English/Chinese"

Hi! I am a middle school student from China, I want to study in a language high school so I need to improve my English.I¡¯d love to have a friend who speak English fluently, so that I can practice my English by chatting with you.In return I can help you with your Chinese.You may email me directly if you are interested in.
And if you have any advice on learning English (how to improve the vocabulary/how to remember the words and use them correctly etc.)please tell me under this message or through the email.
Thanks a lot!!

20693 -
modify delete 20694 - Reply from Sophie41 , 15 yrs (Ireland/Canada) - 2020-09-15

Hey I speak Fluent english.Would love to talk!

modify delete 20692 - from John daniel48 , 18 yrs (India) - 2020-09-11
Languages - "German language"

Hii ,I need a German friend who is interested to learn me the German language

modify delete 20691 - from Stephany233 (Perú) - 2020-09-10
Languages - "Ayuda Mutua"

Hola,
soy profesora de español.
Me encuentro aprendiendo el idioma inglés, me gustaría reforzar este idioma.
Yo puedo ayudarte a hablar español.

modify delete 20690 - from Jacqueline137 , 15 yrs (United States) - 2020-09-06
History - "Kowloon Walled City"

I am researching Kowloon Walled City for a possible story that I'm working on. If anybody knows a lot about the city or can recommend any books on it, then feel free to reply to this post! (P.S. sorry if this is the wrong forum)

modify delete 20688 - from Jacqueline137 , 15 yrs (United States) - 2020-09-05
Others - "Hey"

I would like to discuss possible solutions to the Fermi Paradox. If you don't know what the Fermi Paradox is, it's basically the question "If the universe is so big and old, where are all the extraterrestrial civilizations?". Anyways, I would love to hear your suggestions in the replies!

20688 -
modify delete 20714 - Reply from Chad132 , 28 yrs (USA) - 2020-11-13

Possible solution? Could you elaborate? usually, its a norm to discuss theories not to find solutions.

modify delete 20685 - from Mevindu135 (Sri lanka) - 2020-08-30
Physics - "I can help you for chemistry or biology"

Im studying Chemistry,physics and biology for my advanced level exams.I can help you for chemistry or biology. I think im very good for those subjects.So anyone need a help feel free to contact me.I will treat you 100% respectful and kindness.Hope you guys are same.

20685 -
modify delete 20749 - Reply from Mevindu135 (Sri lanka) - 2021-01-20

rmevindu@gmail.com

20685 -
modify delete 20748 - Reply from Moses210 (Uganda) - 2021-01-13

Send me your email address for further inquiry

modify delete 20682 - from Victoria42 (Perú) - 2020-08-29
Languages - "Hola me gustaría conocerte y poder intercambiar cultura e idioma ☺️"

Hello I hope you are well :), my name is Victoria I am studying English, I would like to meet people who master this language, and be able to exchange knowledge and practice more, I would also like to know other countries

modify delete 20681 - from Victoria42 (Perú) - 2020-08-29
Languages - "Me gustaría conocer nuevas personas de diferentes países"

Hola espero que se encuentren bien :), mi nombre es Victoria estoy estudiando inglés,me gustaría conocer personas que dominen este idioma, y poder intercambiar conocimiento y practicar más , también me gustaría conocer de otros países

modify delete 20680 - from Louis181 , 15 yrs (Belgium) - 2020-08-25
Mathematics - "Si vous voulez de l'aide"

Bonjour bonjour, si tu as des problèmes en Maths et en Sciences, tu as 2 questions à te poser : Soit tu avances et tu deviens fort en math et en sciences soit tu te ramasse comme pas possible. Moi je pense que la question, elle est vite répondue donc envois moi un PV pour parler si tu as besoin d'aide (si t'as discord, c plus facile)
kiss kiss, RedxClaw

modify delete 20679 - from Kelly237 , 27 yrs (Perú ) - 2020-08-24
Others - "Alguien que me ayude a hablar inglés"

Hola soy de Perú, soy estudiante de inglés y quisiera conocer amigos para poder hablar inglés yo les puedo ayudar a hablar español latinoamericano y hablar de nuestra cultura. :)

modify delete 20678 - from Oneli134 , 13 yrs (Sri Lanka) - 2020-08-20
History - "History"

I love to learn history at school and i can't wait until history. I also like my teacher be cause she's very funny

20678 -
modify delete 20704 - Reply from Léna160 (France) - 2020-10-17

Me too, I love history, and my teacher is very nice !

modify delete 20674 - from Melani7 , 20 yrs (Perú) - 2020-08-05
Languages - "necesito a alguien que me ayude con mi ingles"

hello. I am a student from Perú. And I want to find a pen pal to practice my English. And I hot to find a pen pal who are patientand like to think. If u are interested in history. if u want help me with my English. Please u send mail to me.

20674 -
modify delete 20675 - Reply from Melani7 , 20 yrs (Perú) - 2020-08-05

Hi. I am a student from Peru and I want to find a pen pal to practice my English. And I love finding a pen pal who is patient and likes to think. If you are interested in history. If you want help me with my English. Please send me an email.

modify delete 20672 - from Bryan236 (Belgique) - 2020-07-29
Languages - "Parler en français couramment !"

Hi everyone, who would like to talk in french fluently ?

20672 -
modify delete 20686 - Reply from Mathilde218 (France) - 2020-09-05

Bonjour Bryan ! I am french ! I'm here to help you speak French.
I'm looking for someone to help me in english.
Bye :)

20672 -
modify delete 20673 - Reply from Sindhumi157 , 14 yrs (Sri Lanka) - 2020-07-30

Hey, Bryan! Well, I like to learn French. Let's stick together!

modify delete 20671 - from 嘉苗21 , 16 yrs (China) - 2020-07-25
History - "Hello(。ò ∀ ó。)"

Hello everyone, my name is Jiamao. I am very interested in World War II. If you tell me your national history, I will also tell you some Chinese history. My email address is 3128515465@qq.com

20671 -
modify delete 20871 - Reply from Fakelove 198 , 15 yrs (India ) - 2021-08-04

I am really excited to be your friend
Can you tell me about chinese history

20671 -
modify delete 20689 - Reply from Jacqueline137 , 15 yrs (United States) - 2020-09-05

Oh and we also have a few states that were basically started by cults.

20671 -
modify delete 20687 - Reply from Jacqueline137 , 15 yrs (United States) - 2020-09-05

Well, despite my country's relatively young age (especially compared to that of China), we have quite an eventful history. Putting aside major, national events like the American Revolution, the Civil War, and the two World Wars, the individual states have interesting histories, too. For example, my home state (Florida) was settled by the Spanish in 1513. They established the first permanent city in America, known as St. Augustine, which still stands today. The French also settled the western part, and the state fell into British hands in 1763, eventually becoming a U.S. state in 1845. Florida is still home to a large, vibrant Hispanic community.

modify delete 20669 - from Arnau4 , 14 yrs (Spain) - 2020-07-23
Others - "Catalán"

Hola, me gustaría practicar catalán. Por favor escríbeme.

modify delete 20668 - from Sindhumi157 , 14 yrs (Sri Lanka) - 2020-07-23
Languages - "Need for someone to improve my Japanese and Chinese"

Well,I need someone who may be fluent in Japanese and Chinese,as I find some difficulties in learning them.I'm hoping to study Japanese for my O/Ls,and Chinese for extra knowledge. In school, I've learnt some Chinese. If someone is obliged to teach me some Japanese and Chinese, pls feel free to contact me. My gmail address is thosinisindhumig@gmail.com

20668 -
modify delete 20876 - Reply from Sindhumi157 , 15 yrs (Sri Lanka) - 2021-08-08

Hey, everyone! Actually, now I have made a passion for learning foreign languages (at least 5) so I am struggling to learn several languages at the same time. So I need domeone who would like to teach me Russian, German and Italian. Reply soon!

20668 -
modify delete 20869 - Reply from Xinzhen88 , 13 yrs (China) - 2021-07-24

I'm a girl from China.I think I can improve your spoken Chinese.If you want to contact with me,please message to xuxinzhen2008@163.com
And if you can,please help with my English.Nice to meet you.

modify delete 20665 - from Charlotte218 , 15 yrs (United States) - 2020-07-20
Physics - "Stuck on my Summer work, SOS"

I am having trouble with a problem on my summer work.
it is this:
A block of mass m is hanging by two strings of negligible mass as shown in the figure. String 1 is at an angle of 60∘ with the horizontal and string 2 at an angle of 45∘ with respect to the horizontal. Find the magnitude of the force of tension in strings 1 and 2. Express your answers in terms of m and g

modify delete 20662 - from Zahra88 , 14 yrs (USA) - 2020-07-13
Languages - "Language help"

If any girls around my age want to help me learn Bosnian, Serbian, Swedish, or Farsi, (or maybe another language) I would love to help you with your English!

20662 -
modify delete 20806 - Reply from zhong88 (China) - 2021-02-21

hiii~
I'm a girl from china, so I can help you in learning Chinese,and I also hope that you can help me with my English

modify delete 20660 - from Arnau4 , 14 yrs (Spain) - 2020-07-13
Languages - "Catalán"

Hola, me gustaría practicar catalán. Por favor escríbeme.

modify delete 20659 - from Louie 0 , 11 yrs (Indonesia) - 2020-07-13
Geography - "History"

My name is Louie. I will tell you about Indonesia.: The capital of Indonesia is Jakarta. Indonesia is between Pacific and Indian Ocean. Pacific ocean is the largest ocean in the world. Indonesia is developed country too. You have to visited Indonesian Underwater paradise, Boronudur Temple, National Monument, Raja Ampat, Bali island, Prambanan Temple and more again. Indonesia have 34 province. In Indonesia we use name: province not a states.

I live in Big City. City is very beautiful. The strongest kingdom in Indonesia is Kingdom of Majapahit. The largest kingdom in Indonesia is Kingdom of Sriwijaya (Srivijaya). If you want to ask me, you can ask me if you don't understand what i say

20659 -
modify delete 20716 - Reply from Chad132 , 28 yrs (USA) - 2020-11-13

Indonesia is still a developing country

modify delete 20658 - from Ethan0 , 17 yrs (South Africa) - 2020-07-12
Languages - "Help with learning German"

Hi,
I'm interested in learning German, I have started learning it briefly but I want to carry on. I am hoping to find someone who could help me, perhaps over phone calls or voice notes... Learn the language and maybe even make a friend along the way.

20658 -
modify delete 20667 - Reply from Palash242 , 25 yrs (India) - 2020-07-23

Hi, I too a learning German. Let's connect!

modify delete 20656 - from Agyemang160 (Ghana) - 2020-07-11
Languages - "I need someone to help me polish my English writing"

I would be grateful if someone here can help me polish my english language writing. Thank you.

20656 -
modify delete 20723 - Reply from Nyx169 (USA) - 2020-11-18

Hmm not my strong suit, sorry. Try the website Scribbr, it has a great how-to article and video on the subject. Sorry I couldn't help!

20656 -
modify delete 20718 - Reply from Agyemang 160 (Ghana) - 2020-11-16

Assignment
Writing research proposals

20656 -
modify delete 20717 - Reply from Nyx169 (USA) - 2020-11-16

Happy to help. What specifically would you like help with? Is this for a school assignment or for fun? What genre?

20656 -
modify delete 20711 - Reply from Agyemang 160 (Ghana) - 2020-10-30

Creative writing

Return to the previous page
Previous
page
Next
page
Go to the next page

We strongly recommand to not include your personal address & phone number in your messages. we accept no responsibility for consequences of message exchanges.
Forum about Homework help - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info