Forum about Sport - Handball
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 14478 - from Regi , 17 y.o. (HUN) - 2014-08-06
Handball : "handball on abroad"

Hey there! :)
I'm playing handball one and a half year. I just want to know that I've any chances to play in a big and professional club? :)
I've already read about a Londons handball team which has just Hungarian players. They've just discovered and they won the 2nd biggest championship in GBR. They are seaching amateur and also professional handball players (only girls I think). I really wanna move London because of this.. or just see some trainings
I hope somebody'll answer me and become "handball-friends" :)
Byee:)

14478 -
modify delete 23278 - Reply from Klara , 16 y.o. (FRA) - 2015-07-26

Hello ! I play handball since 6 years. This year, I've been at the first place of the championship with my team. Next year, I will be in a highest category, I will have two training a week and a game the week-end. Handball is more than a hobby for me !! My favorite handball player is Daniel Narcisse and my shirt number is 8. :)

14478 -
modify delete 14817 - Reply from anais , 17 y.o. (FRA) - 2014-09-23

hello ! i'm anais , i'm a handball playing i'm going to integrate the national team , the next year , i'm in "pole espoir" for to be an futur player of france maybe .
i playing since 5 years old . handball it's for me a passion and a inspiration in my life . i playing gol , i'm vice-champion of my departement and champion of my region .

Forum about Sport - Handball - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info