Forum about Jobs - Writer
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 38913 - from Jacqueline , 15 y.o. (USA) - 2020-12-06
Writer : "An index I made of a species from my setting"

Alright, so here is a little biological and cultural index that I made of an alien species from my science fiction setting. They are called the Ghahiirrim, and they are from the Earth-sized exo-Jovian moon Taahhin. They have both mammalian and reptilian physical traits and resemble bipedal lions if lions had thick, scaly skin, caracal-Esque tufts on their ears, and fat-storing lizard-like tails with a pair of extremely sharp blades on the end. They are adapted to desert living and have nictitating membranes in their eyes to protect them from the sand.

Their culture is a clan/tribe based one and values martial prowess, though artists and scholars are also highly respected. Wars between tribes were common until a warrior-priest named Uulshorai conquered and united them with the help of advanced technology that his tribe bought from a disreputable human corporation. He and his successors are known as the "Yooh'dah'mahr'iiq" by their own people, but they adopt the title of "Khagan" when interacting with humans, hence the name of their government, the "United Taahhinian Khaganate". I will include more info if you guys want.

38913 -
modify delete 38923 - Reply from Jacqueline , 15 y.o. (USA) - 2020-12-07

Let me know in the replies if any of you would like to know more about my science fiction setting, "Asteria".

38913 -
modify delete 38916 - Reply from Jacqueline , 15 y.o. (USA) - 2020-12-07

Actually scratch the kangaroo part.

38913 -
modify delete 38914 - Reply from Jacqueline , 15 y.o. (USA) - 2020-12-06

Specifically, their tails are like that of a komodo dragon or kangaroo.

Forum about Jobs - Writer - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info