Forum about Jobs - Writer
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 38051 - from Nuvini , 12 y.o. (SRI) - 2020-07-27
Writer : "Hello..... My story book....."

This is my story. Is it beautifull? Can you understand my story?
Real Friends......
There are elder sister and younger brother live in a village. Named Maya and Sanka. They are really friends. They do all the thing together. One day Madhavi and Radini came to their house. They are Maya's friends. Madhavi and Radini are hate boys, because they think boys are mad and bad people. They are going to play. (Maya, Sanka, Madhavi and Radini) Madhavi and Radini send Sanka out from there game. Shanka wad very angry. He says "Angry with you" and he put bat and the ball and ran to their playground. Girls play hide and seek Madhavi and Radini are hidden top of the mountain. (They play hide and seek on the top of the mountain) Suddenly, Madhavi and Radini fell down from the top of the mountain. Suddenly Sanka saw them. He was very very afraid. He ran top of the mountain and keep up them. Madhavi and Radini says,"Thanks a lot. we are really sorry Sanka. Because we send out you from our game. Now we know who is the real friends. Boys are not mad and bad. We love you" Sanka says "you are welcome". They went to house very very happly.
Motto of this story,
"You must help you are friends if they friends or not friends. We an as well as Sanka."

From Nuvini.....

Forum about Jobs - Writer - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info