Forum about Jobs - Writer
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 37705 - from Holly (GBR) - 2020-04-16
Writer : "Writing enthusiast"

Hello! I myself love to write and it helps me express myself without any limits! Personally I have no favourite genre but I am useless at writing romantic pieces and much prefer fiction to non-fiction. Feel free to reply with your favourite genres and consider messaging me!

37705 -
modify delete 38158 - Reply from Jacqueline (USA) - 2020-09-05

Same. I would like to write a couple of romantic stories, but I'm not that confident about my abilities yet. For now, I mostly just write science fiction, worldbuilding stuff, and the occasional bit of poetry. I'm actually working on a short story/ novella- type thing called "The Siege". As the title suggests, it will tell the story of a siege on a pair of O'Neill Cylinders that serve as the capital(s) of one of the major human factions in one of the sci-fi settings that I am making.

37705 -
modify delete 37744 - Reply from Holly (GBR) - 2020-04-24

Haha yes. I really like writing about that sort of stuff too! :D . I love when I get to be gory in whatever I'm writing and I sort of like poetry but it's such a vast medium its really hard to say.

37705 -
modify delete 37730 - Reply from Em , 16 y.o. (USA) - 2020-04-21

Oh my I can't imagine trying to write romances. I love to write short stories that get especially vivid, and poetry which end up being fairly vague. I think my favorite genres would have to be fiction and non-fiction, I prefer magical realism and realistic fiction though

Forum about Jobs - Writer - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info