Forum about Jobs - Psychologist
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 36807 - from Angelina , 15 y.o. (USA) - 2019-08-10
Psychologist : "Looking for advice"

Hello!
I'm really interested in psychology and it's definitely a career path i'm considering going to college for. I wanted to come on to this forum to ask some current/former psychology majors about their experiences and get some advice for college in the future. Basically, I want someone who has experience to tell me about how challenging the courses are in college, to hear more about the college application process, what I should be during my high school years to prepare, and so on. If anyone is interested in chatting with me about all of this, please leave a comment or message me privately.
Thank you so much :)

36807 -
modify delete 37702 - Reply from Elly , 19 y.o. (USA) - 2020-04-14

HI! I am currently a psychology major over here in Iowa. Psychology is not necessarily a hard subject. The classes are actually kind of easy but what we will work with will be hard. Personally, applying to my college was easy (its a state school) so the acceptance rate is pretty high. I recommend taking some college classes during high school if that's an option for you. I took a lot of psychology classes through my high school and it really helped me figure out that its what I wanted to do.

Forum about Jobs - Psychologist - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info