Forum about Jobs - Writer
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 36742 - from Lily (GBR) - 2019-07-15
Writer : "Hola beans < 3"

Hey all! I'm Lily and, you've guessed it, I am a young writer. But I'm a struggling one at that :/
I'm stuck for inspo right now. I don't believe it's writer's block - I've got no fault with doing the writing, but I have just nothing to write about. I usually stick to novels when I write. If anybody has any advice on how to overcome this, or even any good ideas up for adoption, please don't hesitate to comment them here or drop me a message on this webiste! My reference is #1427254.
THANK YOU! :P

36742 -
modify delete 36978 - Reply from Lily (GBR) - 2019-10-31

Hi!
Thanks for the advice! :)`

36742 -
modify delete 36961 - Reply from Vellee and her mom , 7 y.o. (USA) - 2019-10-18

Hi, Lily. :)

We saw your writing dilemma. A lot of times, the best way to think of new ideas to write about -- is to read books by other authors... or to watch tv & movies … or even look at works of art or listen to music... You could even go to plays. All of these things can give us ideas to write about.

For example... if you see a work of art, what do you think is the story behind it? You can write a poem, a short story or even a whole novel based on that one idea! Also -- brainstorming is a fun idea that can help! The world needs more creative people!

Best of luck!

Vellee & her mom

Forum about Jobs - Writer - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info