Forum about Jobs - Architect
- Optional filter -
Text search :

modify delete 35298 - from Alejandro , 17 y.o. (ESP) - 2018-01-25
Architect : "It's true there is no jobs?"

I'm in my last year of school before University and I have a lot of pressure over myself to choose the best degree. I want to study architecture but everybody tells me I shouldn't study it because there is no jobs. Do you think they are right?

35298 -
modify delete 37984 - Reply from Charlemagne (BEN) - 2020-06-29

Salut mes amies, Je suis Charlemagne Sohou, résidant au Bénin. Je suis là, pour connaître d'autres personnes de mon métier, et pour correspondre. Je suis ouvert à tous... Merci

35298 -
modify delete 37834 - Reply from Charlemagne , 17 y.o. (BEN) - 2020-05-09

My friend, I think, it's false, there is jobs in it, The problem is your competence, If you're good, many people will know you and you will work every day. Me also, I will study to become an architect. The next year, I will be in university... I'm from Benin in Africa.

35298 -
modify delete 36619 - Reply from angie , 20 y.o. (AUT) - 2019-05-14

Hello. I am a student of South Devon College. I am studying for Bachelor of Arts. And it is amaizing profession. Don`t give up. I reallu happy to live and study here. And if you want to know more about universities to apply, visit Free-Applywebsite. Here you will find all detail information about how you cant get to university. Good luck with your choice!

35298 -
modify delete 35970 - Reply from X , 14 y.o. (CHN) - 2018-08-31

Don't give up your dream.

Forum about Jobs - Architect - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info